A-M
    Oh Sharon! why is that?
    Jan 15, 2022
  2. ArmyGrl
    ArmyGrl
    Jan 15, 2022
  3. JenEm
    JenEm
    You can do this, Sharon. I don't know what software you use, but if you reach out in the mosaic challenge thread, perhaps we can offer suggestions to help you get it done.
    Jan 15, 2022
  4. IntenseMagic
    IntenseMagic
    I'm sorry you're struggling, Sharon! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!!
    Jan 15, 2022
    jesskab likes this.
  5. SeattleSheri
    SeattleSheri
    Sharon, try taking 12 photos (3x4) that are all oriented the same (either all portrait or all landscape) and put them on the same canvas to make your mosaic. There are loads of ways you can make a mosaic!! There are 3rd party apps, etc, but the most basic way is just to shrink down photos.
    Jan 15, 2022
    IntenseMagic and A-M like this.
  6. jesskab
    jesskab
    We'll both get through it, don't worry. Deep breath.
    Jan 15, 2022
  7. weaselwatchr
    weaselwatchr
    You can do this!!!!
    Jan 15, 2022
  8. Angela Toucan
    Angela Toucan
    in the tutorial links, the link to Affinity will help you. It's not possible to do the mosaic in Affinity. So the Affinity user wrote an browser based tools to do it and allows people to use it for free.
    Jan 16, 2022
  9. Angela Toucan
    Angela Toucan
    Instructions on how to use the tool are in the Affinity tutorial. Link to the tool in the tutorial description on YouTube. Creating the mosaic takes seconds using the tool. You then save it and use it in whatever software you are using.
    Jan 16, 2022
    weaselwatchr likes this.