littlekiwi
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 9:47 AM
Gallery:
Birthday:
Jul 10, 1987 (Age: 36)

Share This Page

littlekiwi

I charge by the hour for anything before noon, Female, 36, from Auckland, New Zealand

littlekiwi was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 9:47 AM
    1. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Maybe, I only thought I updated my last layout in the gallery cause I’m still not seeing any update to it at my end 12 hours later
      1. SeattleSheri
        SeattleSheri
        I don't know what keys to use on a PC, but on a Mac, it's opt+cmd+r to see the new version. Maybe try opt+ctrl+r.
        Jan 22, 2022
      2. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        @SeattleSheri thing is it’s the same issue on my iPhone which makes me think I didn’t change it correctly like I thought I did.
        Jan 22, 2022
        SeattleSheri likes this.
      3. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        well turns out I hadn't waited to see that it was uploaded properly so all I was doing is "reuploading" the original. Problem solved and the right one is showing now
        Jan 24, 2022
    2. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Well that changes everything, going to not be able to scrap on 29th, 30th and maybe 31st now, bye bye finishing MOC probably
      1. EHStudios
        EHStudios
        You still have until the 2nd! You've been keeping up great! Just go simple with those last ones & you'll do great!
        Jan 20, 2022
        norton94 likes this.
      2. norton94
        norton94
        Elisa's right... keep it simple and keep going Jennifer!
        Jan 20, 2022
      3. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        Thanks, I'll keep plugging along....think this morning just everything got a bit much, family had been in hospital last night, I was dealing with government departments and doctors then I get a phone call saying I'd be invited to a job interview in person on the 31st....luckily I've convinced them to change it to an online one - less risk if the COVID situation changes/gets worse here
        Jan 21, 2022
    3. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      slowly catching up.....still got one hanging around but super proud I've done 19/20 so far
      1. norton94, honeyandcheese and bestcee like this.
      2. esahin
        esahin
        You can do it!! Wow 19/20 is really great <3
        Jan 20, 2022
        norton94 likes this.
      3. LynnG
        LynnG
        Well done! :-)
        Jan 20, 2022
      4. honeyandcheese
        honeyandcheese
        Way to keep up!
        Jan 20, 2022
    4. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Will my laptop start up the next time I want to use it? That is the all important question. Laptop, 8ish weeks away hopefully.
    5. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      I am soo struggling with this black or white layout..doing white but I've changed back and forth and can't get the creativity going
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Carla
        Carla
        Look at some of the others that are done in all white, naybe it will give you some ideas. There are many shades and textures of white. Sometimes it just takes a bit heavier shadow to make it work right.
        Jan 19, 2022
      3. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        I haven't found anything except an alpha I want to use which is probably 90% of my problem...also the type of photos i want to scrap don't have a tonne of embellishments anyway
        Jan 19, 2022
      4. amandac
        amandac
        Hang in there Jennifer! I know you will crush this challenge when the mojo flows ... maybe do one of the other challenges while you think on it.
        Jan 19, 2022
        littlekiwi likes this.
    6. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Love when I get a bright idea....too bad I have to sit on it for the next 8 hours
      1. dotcomkari and umyesh like this.
      2. umyesh
        umyesh
        Yay for bright ideas!
        Jan 19, 2022
      3. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        if the bright idea means I can keep scrapping then it's worth it right? just need some determination and willpower to save enough money
        Jan 19, 2022
    7. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Well I wanted to make Bridge a viable option for tagging but just was way too buggy so back to ACDSee. At least I tried it out to find out
      1. umyesh likes this.
      2. umyesh
        umyesh
        Good job trying it out. That's more than I do!
        Jan 19, 2022
    8. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Over three hours later and my laptop is still not working right, everything is either slow or crashing now
      1. umyesh
        umyesh
        Oh no! I hope the issues resolve themselves.
        Jan 18, 2022
      2. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        @umyesh, the issues may be terminal unfortunately due to my laptop's old age. It has got a bit better but for how long is anyones guess
        Jan 18, 2022
        umyesh likes this.
    9. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      It's official....Creative Cloud, laptop and I are currently having one big argument and no one is winning atm....ugh
    10. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Don’t know when I’ll be scrapping again….watching a very slow windows update isn’t much fun.
    11. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Well that was a giant fail, Bridge is too much of a resource hog for my laptop and crashing way too often to be much use
    12. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      and that makes post 6000!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. A-M
        A-M
        Way to go Jennifer! Congratulations.
        Jan 17, 2022
      3. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        Thanks all, only took me 10 years!
        Jan 17, 2022
        Cath_ likes this.
      4. umyesh
        umyesh
        Woot!
        Jan 17, 2022
    13. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Wow, Bridge….loving trying it out. Actually think it suits my scrapping style better.
      1. umyesh, bestcee and LivyBug like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. A-M
        A-M
        Jennifer, you have inspired me to think about using Bridge in my CS6. I usually just do a file search in the files for what I am looking for.
        Jan 17, 2022
        littlekiwi likes this.
      4. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        @A-M, I have found it reasonably easy to use but I did find a blog post from another store that helped me. Happy to share via PM if you would like. My only gripe is it’s a bit of a resource hog on my laptop but a bit of patience and it sorts itself out ready to be used.
        Jan 17, 2022
        A-M likes this.
      5. A-M
        A-M
        Jennifer, I want to say a great big THANK YOU as I just looked for a tutorial for my CS6 and I am going to start using Bridge for being able to add keywords to photos so that I can find different ones during the year more easily. I will put them in catagories like - grandchildren, Ken, garden, holidays, beach, etc
        Jan 17, 2022
    14. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Layout done in 45 mins.....whats happening?
      1. AllisonPennington, umyesh and bestcee like this.
      2. Angela Toucan
        Angela Toucan
        well done.
        Jan 17, 2022
      3. bestcee
        bestcee
        Way to go!
        Jan 17, 2022
      4. umyesh
        umyesh
        That’s speedy! I don’t know if I’ve ever been able to do that so good work!
        Jan 17, 2022
    15. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      20 posts by Saturday.....think I can do it to make my 10 year TLP joining anniversary
      1. BevG, umyesh and bestcee like this.
      2. umyesh
        umyesh
        You can do it!
        Jan 17, 2022
    16. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      yay caught up....MOC miracle I think and to be fair a computer miracle given my laptop at the moment
      1. umyesh, honeyandcheese and bestcee like this.
      2. bestcee
        bestcee
        Yay!! I know you've been working so hard this year to complete MOC! way to get caught up!
        Jan 16, 2022
      3. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        @bestcee I've been lucky this year in that my first job application wasn't due til the 16th (last night). By this time last year I had already had 7 job applications since around the 5th so the big difference is I've had TIME this MOC! May not stay the same but for now I'm taking full advantage of it
        Jan 16, 2022
        honeyandcheese and bestcee like this.
    17. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      I think.....I think I'm only one layout behind which is a MOC miracle....
      1. Angela Toucan, umyesh and jesskab like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. umyesh
        umyesh
        Yay!
        Jan 15, 2022
      4. ArmyGrl
        ArmyGrl
        I believe in miracles!
        Jan 15, 2022
      5. Angela Toucan
        Angela Toucan
        well done
        Jan 16, 2022
    18. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Photoshop is acting so sluggish today and have no idea why as its normally a lot zippier than this
      1. umyesh
        umyesh
        I hope it speeds up for you!
        Jan 15, 2022
      2. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        Looks like a windows update lurking in the background may have been the cause
        Jan 15, 2022
    19. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      ugh..awake way too early this morning and its not my choice either
      1. umyesh
        umyesh
        Oh no! I hope you get to make up for it with a nap or sleeping in another day.
        Jan 15, 2022
      2. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        @umyesh oh don’t worry, my body won’t let me go too long without some sort of rest.
        Jan 15, 2022
    20. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Two behind now, won’t be able to catch up til the weekend however but I expected that to happen eventually.
      1. Karen likes this.
      2. umyesh
        umyesh
        I hope you're able to catch up over the weekend. The weekends are when I fall behind.
        Jan 13, 2022
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 10, 1987 (Age: 36)