Comments on Profile Post by littlekiwi

1. cfile
    cfile
    make sure you are selecting scale in the transform drop down menu.. it is very easy to have you go fast and you click on rotate in error. Also re transform click on the corner square. If you are too far away or not on the little squares it will automatically change to the rotator tool. Your cursor changes to a half circle with arrow.
    Jan 8, 2022
    littlekiwi likes this.
  2. cfile
    cfile
    Didn't know if you saw my response @littlekiwi when you are using the transform tool on scale and are not scaling (resizing) from the boxes on the edges, then you will notice your cursor changes from the diagonal arrow (scaling) to a half circle arrow and rotates. Your mouse may have been further out from the edge when you were resizing,
    Jan 8, 2022
    littlekiwi likes this.
  3. littlekiwi
    littlekiwi
    @cfile, I did...it was just at 11.30pm at night so not on my laptop at the time
    Jan 8, 2022
    cfile likes this.
  4. littlekiwi
    littlekiwi
    @cfile, your second response was exactly what happened so glad to know "what I did wrong" so I'm aware of it in future. To be fair I'd never taken any notice that the cursor changes if you are too far away from the transform tool edge
    Jan 9, 2022
    cfile likes this.