Even if you're 100% sure you are NOt art journal.....

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by MrsPeel, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

@jagruti patel :glomp

You're the best, you know that?

I was just worried, everyone was like "come to see this great magic show!!! Look at what I got!!!" and then I rip open the theater doors and there's NO ONE THERE. :imokIt was very awkward and I felt like I got the wrong theater... I'll wait for my pdf then! THank you!!!

cfile likes this.
  2. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

I think you should have a download when you get the class. Its a pdf with the details. it would be like a when you buy a kit and have download files. But this is jus at pdf. SOmeone correct me if I'm wrong...it was a while ago, and my brain is like a sieve sometimes...can't remember!!!

3. Mylinn

Mylinn What's that old bat up to now??

There was a download - a pdf with info on going to rukuzu for class...or some such.

Serena and jagruti patel like this.
  4. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

ok, thank you! im not loosing my mind!

Serena likes this.
  5. Serena

Hmm. Okay, probably just have to wait for someone to 'push it through' then. I bought the class and her wishes kit, there was the download for wishes, but absolutely nothing under the class..

6. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

Awww, thanks!!! I'm honored!!

I had the same issue. Go back to your invoice for buying it. Scroll down and there is a PDF to download. The link is in there.

7. Pachimac

When you click on your invoice, does it look like this? See under the class name that it says "Download". click tha - what do you see? You should see a download link. I can't show you that because I already downloaded it so it's blank.

Attached Files:

8. Serena

@Pachimac I don't know how you got the photo in here or I'd show you mine. See where it says "download" under yours? Mine is completely blank. The Wishes kit is right underneath that box and it has it's download, but the class is in the box and the lines hit the bottom. There's nothing to click or download. I can't even click the name and have it take me to the kits like it normally does if that makes sense.

I was thinking this was some thing that someone had to push through to get my class credentials up or something.. now I'm thinking there was an error... bleh.

9. Serena

Testing to see if this works..

Attached Files:

10. Serena

OMGOSH! It worked!!!! how COOL is that?!?!?! I still owe the ladies a mouse hat photo, now I know how! :D

11. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

@Tangie Baxter
    Serena is having a bit of complication getting into the class

12. Pachimac

@Tangie Baxter - Serena is having a heck of a time getting to your class. Can you do anything for her?

Serena - something’s definitely wrong. I tagged the teacher for ya!

13. Tangie Baxter

Tangie Baxter She will be our squishy + we will call her Tangie

@AnneofAlamo

Hi Serena, check your downloads again, I think that the PDF got removed when I duplicated the class, I'm so sorry about that. I think it should be working now. If not please send me a direct email [edited out] and I'll get you all fixed up in a jiffy!

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
  14. Serena

Awww!!! Thank you girls!! I was just coming back to leave love and whatnot while I took a break! I was going to fill out a ticket later but you girls ROCKED it!! Massive kisses and hugs for you all!! @AnneofAlamo @Pachimac

@Tangie Baxter Miss Tangie, I'll email you, I went back to the receipt through order history. Thank you for your help! You can take your email out so that it's not out there for bots!!

Tangie Baxter likes this.