Unofficial Woot Woot I did it Thread

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2018' started by bestcee, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Neverland Scraps

Neverland Scraps Always trust, never doubt

I am done!! I didn't know if I was going to finish with the flu and stomach bug hitting this week. I've done three doctor appointments the last two days. I'm exhausted and need some sleep! But I scrapped this year's MoC!! Woop, woop!! And my best friend, @Aussiegirl crossed that line before I did!! Well done, Dawn!! I'm SO proud of you!! <3

2. ta_merkins

ta_merkins Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain

Just posted the last one! 3 yrs in a row...which is not as awesome as people who've done it for 6 yrs...but still awesome!

3. Aussiegirl

Aussiegirl Why yes, I CAN help you get to Disney!

Thank you for being my cheerleader and running this race with me! We both know you didn't have to, but it was fun being able to talk about the challenges and help each other! Yay for finishing!!!

****On a side note, I have an idea for the last MOC challenge next year! I think it should be a "do-over" challenge. Go back and redo one layout you did during the MOC challenges. Add or subtract something from your layout to make it "yours". The original layout needs to be recognizable in the remake, but you are free to make changes. I think it would be fun and a good way to "fix" a layout that may not have been exactly what you wanted. Mine is already done. It was the first MOC challenge. I went back and added journaling to my print layout to tell the story.****

4. zenjen

zenjen PIkes Peak Paradise

Yes I did! And, I stayed relatively caught up and did them in order! Great challenges as always, thanks everyone!

5. AdrienneMay

AdrienneMay CT - Paislee Press

I did it! I think I may already be going through withdrawal... I keep having to remind myself that I don’t need to scrap tonight - unless I want to.

6. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

Yay! Done.!!! Congrats to everyone who participated!

7. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

This is my 3rd one I've finished all 31!!!!
    [​IMG]

8. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

9. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

6 Month of Challenges Down!!! I'm so so so so happy to finish them all! That's 186 AWESOME January challenges and the absolute BEST way to jump start creativity in the New Year!

Thank you so so so much for doing these challenges and keeping us looking forward to it every year!

10. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

I just finished ... I think I did more than 50% of the challenges in the last few days. It's such a good feeling to know you scrapped 31 challenges in 31 days! I did not think I would make it for awhile there ... I was not able to finish the last 2 years so this feels great!

Congrats to all of you who were able to push through!

LynnG, QuiltyMom, londoncuppa and 2 others like this.
  11. jjpederson125

jjpederson125 Well-Known Member

Just loaded my last page!!!! Finished my 2nd year! A week ago, I was a little worried I wasn't going to pull it off.....I was 12 days behind.....but I made it! =)

12. Mylinn

Mylinn What's that old bat up to now??

I signed up to try - and have fun. . . and would up finishing. Wheeeeee!! Congrats to all of us who participated.

LynnG, QuiltyMom, londoncuppa and 3 others like this.
  13. tammybean004

tammybean004 Well-Known Member

Congrats everyone on finishing!!

I finished my last two today. So excited to have completed my first MOC. It was really fun. Thank you to all who made this such a great experience!

LynnG, QuiltyMom, londoncuppa and 3 others like this.
  14. tmutschler

tmutschler Member

I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to the organizers of this and all the participants that took the time to comment on my pages, etc. This was my first ever challenge and I won't lie, I did almost give up a few times, but I am so glad that I didn't. I definitely learned a few things and am happy with how my pages turned out. It was so great to see different pages and get different ideas. Now if only I could master the art of the drop shadow... This was so fun. Thanks again!

15. merank

merank Working my way through scrumdiddlyumptious bars

Yes, I finished all 31 challenges! This was my third year participating and it was a great one! I had so much fun! Congratulations to everyone else who finished too!

16. elseepe

elseepe I'll follow the sun

Yep, I managed to finish. It’s a great feeling to have exercised my creativity. This was my 4th year. With other things happening in life, I was prepared for the possibility to not finish, but this was just the diversion I needed

17. SheriScraps

SheriScraps Well-Known Member

I just did it! (Uploaded my last page.) I'm so excited. I did not think I'd be able to focus all month with other responsibilities and I have to admit I'm a bit sleep deprived this week. But I can sleep well tonight! Thank you all for your challenges, support and ideas! I was inspired in the gallery when I needed a jump start and enjoyed using the product I had bought and never touched. I even bought a kit along the way which I ended up LOVING! (After The Rain Collab) Thank you!

18. Saar

Saar Well-Known Member

I'm finished!
    Congratulations to the other finishers as well. You all rock!

19. scrappin2girls

scrappin2girls Well-Known Member

I just finished.. so glad I'm not scrapping at the last min like I was last year lol

20. LynnG

LynnG Designer

I've done it! The last few days were a bit crazy as I was working IRL for 10 hours so I fell behind but .. phew.. caught up. So much fun :fairydance