Time to say THANK YOU

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2018' started by *gina*, Jan 31, 2018.

1. *gina*

*gina* It's all about the 3-C's

It's done - 31 layouts in 31 days

Time to say THANK YOU
    - for 31 fantastic challenges
    - for 31 inspirations
    - for new ideas
    - for learning something outside the comfort zone
    and for all the lovely comments

It was a pleasure to do the MOC (my first time but not the last time)

2. jwalls39

jwalls39 Well-Known Member

You are so right!! I have a bit of catching up to do but I have truly enjoyed this year as much as last. I just wish I could have played in more of the "outside" MOC fun! Thank you to everyone at the Pad for putting on another great MOC! (now off to catch up!)

3. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Good for you Gina! I'm so glad you finished and that you loved it enough to be back next year too! :)

lmccandless and *gina* like this.
  4. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

Gina, it was such a pleasure when I saw that you were doing MOC. You are such an inspiration and an awesome digi scrapper.
    And yes, time to say THANK YOU. First of all to all involved with putting MOC together. I can't even begin to wrap my head around the hard work that goes on in the background months before this even begins.
    MOC6 helped pull me out of my slump I have been in since last June. I simply stopped participating in all sites but one. But now realize I left the WRONG site. I will now stay active in TWO sites!!! You are all my HAPPY!!!!
    Secondly for those awesome challenges!! I am so glad you try to bring us different challenges than last year!! Especially since there was no double page layout this year!! (hee hee). I absolutely LOVED the Dispersion challenge and the Geometrical Mosaic Challenge!! (hint hint; MORE technical challenges please!!!) THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!! :grouphug:heartslub

bestcee, lmccandless, *gina* and 2 others like this.
  5. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Absolutely correct! I have thanked everyone else where, but you can never show your appreciation too many times! Thank you again for all the challenges and fun!

lmccandless, *gina* and mrs2a50 like this.
  6. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

Thank you to the people who work to make TLP happen! :yourock
    Thank you to the people who participate so it will keep happening! :love

*gina* and lmccandless like this.
  7. plumdumpling

plumdumpling CT - Krista Sahlin

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

lmccandless likes this.
  8. Aerobigirl

Aerobigirl Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for a very fun month of challenges and encouragement! Scrapping is my "me" time and I don't always make "me" time. This month of challenges gives me a chance to carve out time for myself, and also to scrap about the things that I appreciate in life.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

*gina* and IntenseMagic like this.
  9. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Congratulations on a very successsful first MOC, Gina! It was our pleasure to host the MOC and to see so many excited and satisfied participants!

*gina* likes this.
  10. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

I second all the Thank you's posted here, but would like to add one,and that is to you yourself @*gina* thanks for all the lovely comments you have left on all our pages. And I am so happy you did this moc !

11. Jems

Jems Well-Known Member

So thankful for everything the Polly’s and admins have done esp vitally all of the support encouragement and help!!!

Also thankful for the wonderful members who have taken some of their scrapping time to comment on gallery images and encourage and help other members!!

12. Amson

Amson Yoo-hoo!

I totally agree. I cannot even imagine the amount of work that goes into preparing for a MOC and then all the tallying up and checking post MOC. Thank you so much ladies. It is truly appreciated.

13. Nightshadow

Nightshadow Pancakes are their own food group

Gina has expressed here everything I wanted to say, plus, an extra "Thank you" for those who took the time prior to the beginning of MOC 6 to post hints and tips for the rest of us. My particular favorite was about creating 31 blank pages to use as starter templates. I'm unable to find the thread, but I did use the tip and it sped things up immensely. So to whoever posted that particular tip, thanks a bunch. ♥

bestcee and *gina* like this.
  14. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

wooohoooooo

*gina* likes this.
  15. merank

merank Working my way through scrumdiddlyumptious bars

Thank you to everyone who worked to make MOC a success! This was my third year participating and it was yet another great MOC! The challenges were all fun, I was pushed to scrap a few pages I wouldn't normally do, I learned a few new techniques, and I got lots of pages scrapped for my album! I couldn't ask for more! Thank you!!

*gina* likes this.
  16. *gina*

*gina* It's all about the 3-C's

Thank you so much, Vivi - @Nemla