How's it going? MOC

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2018' started by bestcee, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Kate W

Kate W And justice for all ...

Up to date now - on day 17 I had only done up to challenge 9!

Thank you for brightening up January - I am usually quite depressed in January and the challenges give me a happy focus :) Love you guys for this xxx

A-M, bestcee and bonnenuit like this.
  2. turtlebug

turtlebug Well-Known Member

Sadly, I am behind.
    My desk top computer died. Most of my images and all my kits are on it. I need to get the files recovered.

Add to that, I need to clean out my guest room from all the unfinished holiday craft projects. We are having a guest in a few weeks.

And I'm a teacher. It's the end of the marking period.

I don't think heating done this year. In already 5 or 6 behind.

3. shastahun

shastahun Active Member

Got caught up today!!! I had a lil bout of PPD come on so I was in a funk for 2 days, but I've started taking my vitamins again (D3, multi, etc) and feel a lot better.

For those who are behind, YOU GOT THIS!

bestcee likes this.
  4. SheriScraps

SheriScraps Well-Known Member

Can't believe I'm caught up. This is my first MOC. I think I've scrapped more pages already than I did for the whole year of 2017! Thank you for this fun monthly challenge. I am so behind on scrapping overall that I'm thrilled to get pages completed!!! Thank you! Thank you Lily-Pad and the Pollys. :-)

cfile and bestcee like this.
  5. disneysheryl65

disneysheryl65 Snoring in perfect pitch

I'm caught up thanks to 5 snow days in the last 2 weeks, plus the holiday. Hoping to keep it up. Looking forward to pocket page and double page - I love using lots of photos on a page!

6. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Snow days are definitely a blessing during MOC, aren't they!!

disneysheryl65 and cfile like this.
  7. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

1 step forward and 2 steps back...I was so proud of myself for finishing 3 layouts yesterday, but then I didn't manage any scrapping time today. Now it's the work week again, and a lot of next weekend will have to go toward getting ready for and hosting DD's birthday sleepover. 31 definitely isn't happening, but I'm still going to push myself to complete as many of the challenges as I can.

8. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

Behind..! 5 days now. Ugh
    I’m especially stuck on the special day challenge. My subconscious keeps wanting me to pick a specific date but I’m really not ready for that. I should just scrap New Years Eve and get it over with. But since I already did a fireworks page for MOC I feel like that’s cheating. Oh well. I’ll figure it out.

bestcee likes this.
  9. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Maybe you go with the day anyway? @berniek After all, why not? If it doesn't work out, just delete it later.

10. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I’ve fallen off the wagon a bit but now that I know what’s happening job wise I think I should be able to do it if I find my mojo again. Maybe attending Watch Cheryl Scrap will help

bestcee likes this.
  11. Vrielinkie

Vrielinkie Rub-a-Dub-Dub

I was sick last weekend but I got (almost) caught up yesterday, phew! Loving it and having a blast!

bestcee likes this.
  12. AmaG

AmaG Born in the wrong decade

I'm an MOC dropout. First year I won't finish. Sigh. But after the summer and fall I had, I'm feeling lucky to have even an ounce of scrap mojo left. I've scrapped three pages in the last month. But I'm hoping that just looking at all the gallery loveliness will get me out of my funk.

bestcee likes this.
  13. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

@AmaG funks are hard! I like to watch videos of scrapping to pull me out of one. Or, browser the gallery and find a layout I want to scraplift.
    I hope you find your way out when you are ready. How is life going?

14. elseepe

elseepe I'll follow the sun

I have to finish yesterday’s happy and do today’s. I think I should be able to be caught up tonight. Yesterday’s is mostly done, just have to decide on some “things” and photos to finish it up. I think today’s should be pretty quick with another photo from my daughter’s engagement shoot.

bestcee likes this.
  15. sakura-panda

sakura-panda Well-Known Member

So, I'm laughing at the layouts I've posted so far. It's a lot of old vacation photos, because I tend to scrap the every day ones in the Project Life app and I save the vacation ones for when I'm on the computer and I have more flexibility in the layouts.

While I take a mostly candid photos day to day, I take pretty much only cheesy posed photos when we're on vacation -- it's just one of those things that we do -- and now I'm thinking you all are going to think that's the only kind of photo I take! LOL (That's just how it has to be, because of the gallery product rule, but it still cracks me up.)

bestcee likes this.
  16. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

bhahhaha, and I am a big lover of cheesy posed vacation photos! lol

17. MrsGaramer

MrsGaramer Using my imagination

I'm waaaaaaay behind!! But I'm going to catch up. Maybe. Ha!

bestcee likes this.