YOU Got THIS! Encouragement Thread! ♥♥♥

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2018' started by AnneofAlamo, Jan 19, 2018.

1. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

:backing:lalala

jk703, bbymks5, Karen and 6 others like this.
  2. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I'm pretty sure it looked like this!
    [​IMG]

3. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

I think it's safe to say at this point that I "don't got this"... lol... I will finish the challenges, but just may not make the deadline. Things are hectic in London right now settling in and getting organized. I've got three new editing clients I have to wow and a 800 count wedding due today I haven't started on. But it's rainy and cold here so I turned up the heat and put on snuggly socks. And I have to find an office chair to use at the table, bc this one is killing my butt. lol.

cfile, Karen and bestcee like this.
  4. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Merlot, Cab, Chard, Reisling - all 4 food groups!

:moo So instead of getting kissed by a frog, we got kissed by a cow!!!

MOC is FUN! But it is also challenging. I typically have to get caught up on the weekends because I have no creative energies when I get home from work. Its so worth getting caught up though. Every year I feel I grow in my scrappin' techniques because MOC "makes" me create in styles that I do not typically gravitate too.

bellbird, bestcee and IntenseMagic like this.
  5. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

Every time I see this luscious face I want to sing Eartha Kitt's "Come on-a My House"!

LoveItScrapIt likes this.
  6. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

Me too!!! I love him!

7. chai

chai Love to make a racket!

I don't think I can do it. hmphI went away for a few days and now I'm 12 layouts behind! And today I'm trying to unpack boxes for my kitchen.

8. bestcee

Every layout you do is one more piece of creative play or memory or story documented. And if that's one more than you usually do in January? You won. Maybe not the $20 prize, but you still won in my eyes, and those that enjoy your work. @chai
    Today is Jan 20. So, if you do 2 challenges a day, you will have them all done by February 1, which is still within the deadline.

bellbird likes this.
  9. bestcee

I totally get this! I bought dh a new office chair. I'm debating on going to the store and seeing if they have another one that I can buy for me! The wooden kitchen chair is just not working, and he only works Thur/Fri/sat! (RN).

10. sparagus

sparagus "I accidentally slept with a call girl"

Oof I needed this post today! Life has been crazy busy, and I keep getting further and further behind with MOC :cry

11. Jems

Jems Well-Known Member

put on your favorite music, pick your favorite photo, pick your favorite designer and package and pick the easiest challenge!! I love getting in a grove but hate when i get stuck so go with all your favorites to get into it :)

bellbird, sparagus and bestcee like this.
  12. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

I'm two pages behind: the letter to my future self and the events in a day. I hate journaling, so that's why I haven't done the first, and I really don't like making pages just to make a page, so that's why I haven't done the other. So, I'm puttering away at them, but finding no motivation. Hopefully it will strike soon!

13. bestcee

#14? I think it'd be really cool to see you document "Life as a Skate Mom". Early morning wake up alarm, at the rink, and then working at the rink or something? This won't always be your life, and how fun to be able to look back and be grateful to not have those early early mornings anymore!

QuiltyMom likes this.
  14. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

Well, that is an idea! I'm not sure if I could remember to take a photo at 4:45 when the alarm goes off though...zzzZZzzzZZZZZZzzz :hammock

15. bestcee

Phone alarm? Screenshot it!

sparagus and Jems like this.
  16. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

i may have had to put a reminder on my phone the other morning for the same reason or i'd still be without day in the life photos...

QuiltyMom and bestcee like this.
  17. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

I don't think I could do this once a quarter, to be honest I love the selection here, the monthly 8 - the designers ones. There is plenty to keep me busy. But the buzz and excitement during MOC - that can't be replicated at any other time of year.

AnneofAlamo likes this.
  18. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Now that I am taking part in MOC properly for the first time... I agree once a year is good!

StefanieS likes this.
  19. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

ROFL ladies!! I don't even need a prize!! I just want the challenges and ideas!!

mrs2a50 and bestcee like this.
  20. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

@bbymks5 I'm with you!! I SOOOOO LOVE the technique challenges!!!

bbymks5 likes this.