Commenting on Layouts in the MOC6 gallery

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2018' started by A-M, Jan 1, 2018.

1. *gina*

*gina* It's all about the 3-C's

I try to comment as much as possible but there are so many layouts - it would take hours to comment every page. So my apologize - it is no ignorance

bellbird and bestcee like this.
  2. tinkerbell1112

tinkerbell1112 Offical Ambassador of the Magic Kingdom

oh I love that idea! I apologize in advance for misunderstandings and typos by my phone. hahahahha

bestcee likes this.
  3. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

me too! trying to type mood board 100x - over and over on the day 3 MOC pages - you wouldn't believe how many times it autocorrected to moldboard (i hope i didn't leave it that way on anyone's pages in the gallery though!) i apologize if i did! :)

4. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

Can I just say how happy it makes me that our awesome community is so willing to share love with each other! It is such a fun thing, allowing for inspiration as well as the warm and fuzzies of making someone else happy!

If we all comment on a few pages every time we post one, what a difference that would make! And honestly, I really get to know you better when I am looking at your pages. I feel like I know some of you and your families just from your galleries. So.Very.Fun.

Thanks to all of you for making this place the best ever!

5. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

The gallery is just plain crazy with images and alerts, etc., etc. I've been trying to leave comments, but with working FT it can be SOOOO hard. I remember it being wild for the last two MOC's I've participated in, but I think it is busier this time around. Does anyone have any stats to share for comparison?

6. Scrappy_dog

Scrappy_dog Active Member

When i add a page I try to comment on everyone who left me love, and then i pick 3-5 layoutz that catch my eye. I also tend to post in the Australian arvo, so i hope that i am getting pages that might not be front and centre by the time everyone is awake .

sberkan and bestcee like this.
  7. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

been ok I think with commenting until this journaling challenge, but ther is so much reading involved , that though I spent 2 1/2 hours this morning trying to see everything and comment on a fair few, I still only have seen about half of them, but we all try, and that is the best thing !

8. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I am just nosey. That is why I think I love the gallery so much, like an old lady stalker, who leaves comments. Seriously, I have watched many of your children grow up in the gallery. Seeing so many new people, is a good thing. I love every comment I receive, but I'm tickled pink even for a like or of a view. It is nice to see that people look at your creations.

9. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

It is so easy to lose yourself in that gallery....I do a dozen or so comments at least once a day usually while I’m relaxing before sleeping

bestcee likes this.
  10. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

We have a great rule at another site I belong to. For every layout you upload, you MUST leave two comments I always try to do more, but at least I know I must comment on at least two. I try to find two that have had no comments left.

11. {Laura}

{Laura} Member

I am trying to keep up with commenting but unfortunately I had neck surgery on the 3rd and I am asleep most of the time due to pain meds. So I apologize in advance that I can't get to everyone.

bestcee likes this.
  12. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I hope you are recovering well!
    And don't worry! With everyone doing a comment here and there, I think we are all feeling the love! I don't think I can get to everyone either!

13. {Laura}

{Laura} Member

I am doing the best i can be. Scrapping gives me something to do while I'm high on pain meds...lol:dizzy

bestcee likes this.
  14. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

LOL! I'm impressed! I don't think I could scrap on pain meds!

15. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

oh Anne Marie, is almost impossible to comment in every page!!!!! I love the gallery always, and MOC even more so...this year we have so many people, so much talent, I have been trying to make time as much as possible, love especially today, reading journalings so amazing, I have learned a bit more about some people I already love, and some I have not properly "met" yet!!!!!!

bestcee likes this.