Happy Fall, Y'all ?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Juliestcyr, Sep 22, 2017.

1. janedee

janedee Is a craft project ever really finished?

Its feeling like fall around here. Temps in the low 70s (20c) during the day and chilly overnight, maybe around 50 but lovely and sunny the past couple of days. Working on yard clean up!

2. CherryAllie

CherryAllie Active Member

I am also ready for sweater weather! I might have to wait for another month though. Today's high is 92° F, luckily it's been cooling down at night it dipped into 50's (just barely) last night.

3. Neverland Scraps

Neverland Scraps Always trust, never doubt

It's been in the 50's this week in the Springs!! While I love it, my husband and two of my children do not. My mom on the other in PA has been dealing with high 80's and 90's!! I'm actually liking our fall weather. The warmest it's supposed to be this week is on Friday and we should top out at 60!

I should also add that northwest of Denver got 9 inches of snow this past weekend!! I have a feeling winter is going to come sooner than we all hope it will--at least for us anyways!

4. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

We finally have actually fall weather today and yesterday! So happy! We were able to sleep with the windows open again! Hooray! :)