Hi from Iowa.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by PeggyR, Jul 29, 2017.

1. PeggyR

PeggyR New Member

I am still lurking around since last month and really enjoy this site! So much inspiration. Although I can't post anything or purchase from the shop...grrrrrr since I get an error. My cart is dying to be bought!!! Great gallery ladies!

2. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

Welcome to The Pad, Peggy. Sorry to hear you are having difficulty with your store purchase. Did you register separately at the store to make a purchase? @lmccandless @NancyBeck Can you perhaps help? Peggy there is also a link to customer service at the bottom of the store page. I know that if you contact Customer Service via this link, making a purchase should be sorted out pretty quickly. So glad to have you here at The Pad with us. :)

3. NancyBeck

NancyBeck Happy resident of Pollyville

Hi Peggy! I'm so sorry you're having trouble. I just sent you a Personal Message, if you'll check you Inbox, or you can communicate with me via Customer Service. See below.

4. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Hi Peggy! Welcome to TLP! We're glad to have you here. I actually emailed you from Customer Service this morning but I haven't seen a reply yet. If you send an email back to me, I will get you fixed up. :)

Also - yay for Iowa! My oldest daughter is a Hawkeye so I am definitely a fan of your home state.

5. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

Oh not able to scrap???? That must be remedied. Please subscribe to Bella Gypsy newsletter. They have a beautiful kit for free right now. So hurry.

6. PeggyR

PeggyR New Member

Yay!! Big Hawkeye fans here too!! I hope we can get this fixed. I am just itching to get in and shop~~

7. PeggyR

PeggyR New Member

I signed up for their newsletter but I can't find the site now. ten years ago when I did digi i had I think almost everyone of their kits!

8. AnneofAlamo

hang on, I was on my kindle (and I am so not techie) I will get the site!

9. AnneofAlamo

bellbird and PeggyR like this.
  10. JillW

JillW I love lavend ... zzzzzz ...

Hello neighbor (I'm in Illinois) - welcome to TLP! I hope you situated and are able to shop soon! I can't wait to watch your gallery grow!!

11. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

IOWA, DID YOU SAY IOWA. My user name is Iowan, WELCOME to the pad. I used to live in Newton (Wellman, Walnut, and Ida Grove), Iowa. I look forward to seeing your layouts.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
    MrsPeel likes this.
  12. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

Welcome. I hope that you are able to get some of the freebies floating around until the store issue gets fixed. I know a few of the lovely designers around here have some newsletter and blog freebies

13. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

I am happy to report that Peggy is all fixed up and ready to scrap. Hopefully we will be seeing her pages in the gallery soon. :)

14. PeggyR

PeggyR New Member

Thanks Anne!! More info!!

15. PeggyR

PeggyR New Member

Yes I am!!! Yippee!! I am feeling a little intimidated as a newbie though. You people are really talented!!!

bestcee likes this.
  16. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

We all started somewhere and it sounds like if you knew Bella Gypsy 'back then', you have some background and i'd encourage you to just jump in with your new goodies! Oh and welcome!

17. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Don't be intimated, we all started somewhere! I've been here a few years, but I've got a few pages in the beginning of my gallery from when I was starting to learn that are not my favorites shall we say? But I love seeing how far I've come, and how much I've learned.

18. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

19. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

Welcome Peggy! You'll love it here!

20. dawninskip

dawninskip Well-Known Member

Hi Peggy, welcome to TLP :stash