The Pad goes EuroDisney 2018....

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by MrsPeel, Jul 18, 2017.

1. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

*******FAINTS*******

MY dream come TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartslub:imok:imok:imok:happydance2:happydance2:happydance2:happydance2:happydance2:heartslub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

@gonewiththewind then you WILL need to come to London, we go from here and meet them in France!!!!!!!
    then it would be double triple quadruple dream!!!!!!!!!!!

then if we could convince our Boss of the apple sauce @lmccandless ........ and our awesome, pretty much the best @mrs2a50

ahhh that would make me happy so so very happy that I promise I will NEVER EVER moan about anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

I so want to join you... but need find that hidden pot o' gold! You ladies will have a blast, and I'll be green with envy! :)

KatrinaHunt13 and MrsPeel like this.
  3. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

soooooooooooooo jealous, would love to come but I know it's 100% not an option

MrsPeel likes this.
  4. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I dreamed for a minute. Then pulled up plane tickets...$1200 - $2000+! Yeah, if you find gold let me know!

5. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Don't know, @MrsPeel I usually don't plan that far ahead, but it sounds fun, and it would be great ! So more yes than no for sure .

KarenB and MrsPeel like this.
  6. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I really want to come to Europe. I know I want to visit Danyale, but it may not be next year. It depends on the procedures I have upcoming and how much that costs and if the procedures are successful for me to do that much traveling. I don't want to get your hopes up, but at least it gives me a goal!

Tree City and MrsPeel like this.
  7. MrsPeel

I know is hyper difficult for all of you either one side of the pond or Pacific side.....I understand more than you can imagine as our trips to see family can't happen often,. the last time we spent 5 years without being able to afford the cost....
    having said that, Courtney @bestcee
    If you look at only flights, always will be a LOT more expensive.
    If you look for short breaks, you maybe able to get (if you can travel all this way for only a weekend, which I would understand if not, because when we go South America, I only go if I can go for a month...) you can get short breaks from the US for way under $800....
    I ll talk to my friends who travel this way and give you an idea and if possible, some links :)

Vivi.... @Nemla I have been diagnosed with heart failure..... so I don't usually plant even for next week, we also are not sure we will have the money but I have two credit cards LOL but I choose to go with Faith on this one.... so it is with Faith I will be cheering for you to be able to make it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheryl @gonewiththewind I understand, being a half able body too... you know we have you in our prayers for good health always, so lets hope things happen in a way that you will be able to make it, going with Faith in this one too :)

as for you guys, @jk703 & @littlekiwi if I find the pot o' gold/win the lottery/Sarita gets famous and rich before the date.... LOL I ll pay for your tripp!!!!!!!!! <3

gonewiththewind likes this.
  8. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Absolutely! There's a few options for under $500 - just not in August. Like January there's one for $476!

MrsPeel likes this.
  9. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Have fun everyone!!

MrsPeel and berniek like this.
  10. Jeanet

Jeanet CT - Lynne-Marie

Depending on the dates, this might actually be doable for me :dancebun

11. Lynne-Marie

Lynne-Marie there is beauty in everything

My husband and I have been talking about going to France for the summer next year! If our plans pan out I will DEFINITELY be there!!!

12. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Oh how fun!!!

13. MrsPeel

well, even if not at the time of this meet, if you have the chance to come, you know we would be more than delighted to receive you!!!!! our flat isn't big, but we have heating, hot water, most of the time LOTS of food, and providing I am well enough to drive, we can take you around to sight seeing what the touristic tours don't show, and some of what they show you too so you don;t have to spend on moving around (public transport here is so expensive!) we could organize to go see Danyale, I have some friends in IOtaly so if you do at some point have the chance to come over, let us know so I can organize :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    @bestcee

ohhhh would LOVE to meet you!!!!!!!
    I know you were here if not last year a couple of years ago?
    but if you make it to London again, let us know too!!!!
    For me to be doing the trip next year, the latest I can wait to book is January 2018, to make it for August, so I ll tag you when we are finalizing dates so we can make all of us fit in dates that will make it possible!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    @Jeanet
    [insert words of excitement and all types of emojis possible for love and joy!!!!!]

I don't think enough words have been created to express my happiness to THIS!!!!!!! @Lynne-Marie

I'm trying to think aboyt European people who may have not seen this?
    @wvsandy
    @Kate W

I need to look at the first page, will make a list and try come back soon!!!

bestcee, Lynne-Marie and KarenB like this.
  14. Jeanet

Jeanet CT - Lynne-Marie

Yeah, I was in London a couple of years ago but had such a busy schedule I didn't get to see or do much. London is by far one of my favorite places and I've been there a number of times ♥

Lynne-Marie, MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
  15. MrsPeel

well, same as I said to Courtney, if you are coming this way, would be delighted to receive you or meeting you!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub @Jeanet

16. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

How exciting!!! I will enjoy hearing/seeing everything aboythis adventure!
    Wish I could do it!!

berniek and KarenB like this.
  17. cinna

cinna The Force is ALWAYS with me ...

Oooh this sounds sooo exciting and I would LOVE to come! It all depends on the time (and money) though...
    I would love to meet you all!

18. Vrielinkie

Vrielinkie Rub-a-Dub-Dub

@MrsPeel am so sad to say that I won't be able to go in August anymore. They've decided to plan a software release of the application I manage at my Uni in August and our main summer vacation has also been postponed to September. If you guys decide to go at another time, I'll try to be there....I'm so bummed. Please keep me posted!

19. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

How exciting for all of you!!!

20. MiekSter

MiekSter We only regret the chances we didn't take

I'll follow this thread, from the Netherlands it isn't that far... If my workschedule fits I'll try if I can come over, but I don't think my kids will let me go without them :giggle

Vrielinkie likes this.