Gauging Interest...Hybrid Video

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by KatrinaHunt13, Apr 4, 2017.

1. KatrinaHunt13

KatrinaHunt13 And *POOF* it appeared!

Would anyone like to see a video (screen capture) of my hybrid process in Silhouette Studio? Just thought I would see if there is some interest. I know not everyone wants to do hybrid, but I love just the entire process of it, even though it has taken me some time to figure things out!

I wouldn't have a video of putting the printed goodies together in a page, because I am NOT that tech/camera savvy yet, but I would have pictures of the finished product along with close ups.

I have been thinking about this for awhile and just thought I would throw it out there!!!

Mylinn and Scrapping with Liz like this.
  2. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

I don't do hybrid because I'm messy enough without it. :lol But that said, I'd watch your video. Love to see others creation process and techniques.

3. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

I would watch your video too, but will probably never do hybrid.

4. Mylinn

Mylinn What's that old bat up to now??

Thanks to craft loving adopted grandkids, I am venturing into hybrid if only because I have such pretty things I can print off on cheap paper and glue into altered books. They love learning about different things and yes, I would love to watch your video. All three of us watch several youtube videos about X project then figure out how to do it with the things we have access to.

bestcee likes this.
  5. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Oh do! I love watching you ladies create, specially since I miss my hybrid days!

6. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Oh, please! I love seeing how others do things, I always learn something.

7. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I would love to see!!

8. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

9. busywoman139

busywoman139 Wish and hope and ... poof! There it is!

I would love to see this as well!

10. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I might watch out of curiosity, but I'm devoted to digital. :) I don't enjoy making crafty stuff. It looks awesome, but when I tried doing some paper scrapbook pages after I'd been doing digital for a while, I got grumpy. Where's the undo button? :groan Why can't I align these evenly? :mad: I wish I could change the color of this item! :thumbsdowns . . . and glue is too sticky and supplies too expensive and . . . :P

Karen likes this.
  11. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I'd love to watch a video by you! I love my silhouette, but I know that when I took that beast out of the box and tried to use it the first time for print and cut, I almost threw it out the window! That first time can be SO frustrating and it would be awesome to see a video here to help others through that!

londoncuppa likes this.
  12. KatrinaHunt13

KatrinaHunt13 And *POOF* it appeared!

ok, it looks like I will be learning some screen capture software and working on a video. Don't hold your breath, it might take me a little time!

Mylinn likes this.
  13. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Everything that @michelepixels said! But despite that, I love to watch videos of people making things! However, my life depends on CMD-Z. Ergo it's a digital life for me!

michelepixels likes this.