Just a happy thread!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by AnneofAlamo, Mar 26, 2017.

1. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

@AnneofAlamo Anne - no recipe needed. Buy a jar of Classico Mushroom Alfredo and pour it over everything :) So far I am loving it over fried hamburger and am going to try it with shredded chicken, meatballs and califlower rice. I don't care for regular alfredo sauce or the really cheesy ones but this one I am addicted to. I make a lot of things homemade but this is just too good and convenient to care about making my own at this point.

2. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

My joy was finding out I do not have a heart problem. Dr found a small murmur a while ago and ordered an ultrasound. I could clearly see the white spot on the ultrasound she was circling in every image with a red pencil. After waiting an eternity (several months) to see the cardiologist, he said there was a minuscule amount of calcification on one valve which was a normal occurrence for my age, but mine was so small it was really insignificant. All other tests showed a strong healthy heart. Good to know..

3. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Phew! That had to be a HUGE sigh of relief! :)

4. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

That is great news!!

5. Celeste

Celeste I'm moving to Hogwarts!

I needed a little happy thanks!

6. Jan

Jan I'm sorry, I can't. I'm busy doing nothing!

Oh, I hear you! My world isn't really dark. But it is very, very small. There are days when I don't even go outside. Due to my beautiful, sweet daughter's health issues I am at home a lot. Church, grocery shopping and errand running are my getting out of the house times. All my friends are in my computer. And my computer is my window to the world. So I hear you. Keep on hanging in there.

[/QUOTE]
    Hang in there! Hang in there! Some days are sooooo hard. Especially when you are moving. Think of that lovely home you are moving to. :) And take a little time for you in spite of all you have to do right now.

So happy you are okay. That is such a huge relief! We have just been there with my husband's heart. But his tests show he is doing well. Only a very minor abnormality was found and it doesn't need surgery at this time. So we are so very grateful. It has been a stressful month for us. And he is still having pain and aching in his chest off and on. But we think it may be something he is doing at work that is causing it. Or else his bad lung acting up. But we are being blessed.

My happy moment for today: We got a thunderstorm during the night last night! Lots of lightning and thunder and it poured down rain!! Made me so happy!!! Now it's nice and cool and fresh this morning and I'm loving it. AND....I saw a yellow carpenter bee yesterday! So we have both black ones and yellow ones back again.

jenn mccabe and Serena like this.
  7. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Some happies from me:

• New cell phone HELLO MOTO Z FORCE! LOL and a new phone case
    • Reprieve from the overwhelming back pain I was having in Dec/Jan/Feb
    • Birds chirping constantly outside my window
    • Our power was out Sunday and I was oh-so-glad when it came back on - so happy for electricity!
    • My Gone With The Wind cross stitch is nearing the end . . . working on back stitching now
    • Cat snuggles
    • Had a great family day on Friday and I'm still feeling good about the memories we made
    • Everything is starting to grow and turn green outside
    • Flickering flameless candles

enjoyyourpix and Serena like this.
  8. enjoyyourpix

enjoyyourpix My mama don't like you

One more from me ... I was invited to travel with the speech team to Birmingham in June! I'm excited!!!!
    And my daughter is relieved... I'm much better at keeping the kids fed than the other adult chaperone.

9. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

We've been at our current house for 6 years :( it's the longest we've been in one place. My middle started preschool when we moved in, then school; my youngest daughter has only known this house...very bittersweet. Then we have the OMG we've been here for 6 years and have accumulated a LOT of stuff!!! Wish I could take the roof off, hang the house upside down, have it magically dump everything that isn't needed and keep what is.

I hate having yard sales, so that is out of the question; and trying to sell on one of the swap pages is such a headache because people flake all the time...so as much as I hate to say it, a lot will be thrown away because hauling things to Goodwill is hassle if it's not clothes.

@bbymks5 Deeeeeep breath. One box at a time, one breath at a time. Pack up things the way you want so you can just easily unpack into that same area! We're with you! You can do it![/QUOTE]