Just a happy thread!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by AnneofAlamo, Mar 26, 2017.

1. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I am smiling and enjoying the beautiful breeze going thru my house. I am about to start a stack of dishes, but have a great book to listen to while doing it! My boys love the book, so I will listen and color whilst I clean. Great day!
    Tell me something great about your life! Lets have a thread filled with pure JOY!

2. enjoyyourpix

enjoyyourpix My mama don't like you

what a great idea!

Today my heart is full of joy. Courtney won her event at her district's national qualifying tournament and she's going to Alabama to compete after graduation. She was so excited! She burst into tears. She's worked so hard this year to be successful and suffered a few tough losses. I'm so proud of her!!

bestcee, chastml, bellbird and 4 others like this.
  3. enjoyyourpix

What book are you listening too???

4. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

What is she competing in?

5. BevG

I just spent 3 hours outside pulling weeds in the warm (but not hot) sun. Why does that make me happy? Because it is warm enough that the weeds were becoming a problem and I saw a bee. I also threw some wildflower seed all around so hopefully I will get some surprises later.

And our MOC gift certificates came today.....

bellbird, busywoman139 and bbymks5 like this.
  6. enjoyyourpix

oops! Sorry. Speech and Debate --- Humorous Interpretation :)

7. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

The sun was shining this morning which is rare lately. So my day got off to a good start. I'm full of joy. I am figuring out what has been causing my fatigue issues.

bellbird, busywoman139 and bbymks5 like this.
  8. BevG

Oh that sounds like fun! My son did a teen version of Toastmasters for a few years and really enjoyed it. Congratulations to her! She must have worked really hard to get there.

bbymks5 and enjoyyourpix like this.
  9. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

It's been in the 70's and beautiful all weekend!! I've been cleaning up outside, painting my toenails, and got to sit in my swing and listen to children play! It's amazing out there!

10. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

Send some breeze my way!!

We may have found a new house to rent, so for that I am happy!! It's still within walking distance to the school and even a little closer so YAY!!! It's a one story without vaulted ceilings and fans in every room...talk about a win/win!!

11. enjoyyourpix

AWESOME!!!!

bbymks5 likes this.
  12. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

Totally!! I was freaking out for a while! Our landlord wants to sell the house we live in now, and I'm just not ready to buy and make that kind of commitment!

enjoyyourpix likes this.
  13. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

14. enjoyyourpix

15. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

My 3yo boy is sick (not the joyous part!) & due to the sickies crawled into bed with me last night.

He is always cuddly but especially so when he is under the weather. Waking up with my baby boy spooned up against me and his sweet little sleeping face just inches from mine always fills me with joy.

dawnmarch, BevG, umyesh and 2 others like this.
  16. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I was thrilled to find out through Courtney this morning that her library offers free access to Lynda.com and I checked my library, finding out they offer it too...yay!

My other small joy today is trying out Classico mushroom alfredo and loved it so now have a fast and easy topping for veggies and meat that works with my keto plan....yay!

busywoman139, Karen, cfile and 3 others like this.
  17. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

My youngest and dh are outside right now putting together a new basketball net for the boys to play with over the spring and summer. It makes me happy that they are working on a project together!

Plus I got some time to scrap today! :)

BevG, bbymks5 and enjoyyourpix like this.
  18. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

We made chocolate chip gluten free cookies!!!! woot woot!!!! I even sneaked some nuts in there!

BevG, bbymks5 and enjoyyourpix like this.
  19. kimingvtx

kimingvtx I'll try anything once!

Great idea. After church, we had lunch with some friends who are moving soon. I gave them a photo collage of their time in our church. Then we went to a play at the local theatre -- "One Slight Hitch". Now I'm sitting comfortably reading posts, watching tv, and thinking about scrapping! OH and I got my MOC coupon today.

busywoman139, BevG and bbymks5 like this.
  20. JillW

JillW I love lavend ... zzzzzz ...

We spent the day with Harper and Greyson today while their parents were away. They were both pretty "chilled" today ... nothing warms my heart more than having them both all snuggled on my lap (with their blankies, of course) watching Mickey Mouse House!! We snuggled for almost an hour together! Greyson (and Papa!) feel asleep, so Harper and I played the afternoon away while the boys slept!

kimingvtx, bbymks5 and enjoyyourpix like this.