Love This! How was it done?

Discussion in 'Project Mouse: FANniversary 2017' started by Katenac, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Katenac

Katenac Member

Oh another question maybe someone can help me with. I've noticed in the new bundles that there is a pdf version for the cards (which I love!!). This makes printing so easy. Does anyone know if Krista or Brittney went back and added these to the older sets? Is it hard to make pdf printables? I would love to take my old card sets and get them printed but it seems so daunting to make the pdfs.

I have $45 worth in my cart. Yikes. (but oh so fun!)

sahlink likes this.
  2. sahlink

sahlink sahlink

theresa moxley likes this.
  3. theresa moxley

theresa moxley Well-Known Member

Hi!!! Yes, those tags - I just brought in the word art into PS onto an 8.5x11 canvas and drew basic rectangles so I knew where to place my word art. I printed them first on white card stock, and then taped yellow shipping tags on top of the rectangles and ran it through the printer again to create the yellow tags! I hope that makes sense?!

@Katenac I'm so glad you found me on Instagram, yay! I have printed tons of the PM cards using my home printer - sometimes I print them 4x6 individually on 4x6 card stock, but typically I just create an 8x5x11 canvas and drop the cards I know I want to use into that canvas. Then print and you are good to go. I currently am using a Canon Pixma iX6820, which is a really awesome printer to use! :-)

4. Katenac

Katenac Member

That's great Krista. Thanks so much!

sahlink likes this.
  5. Katenac

Katenac Member

Thanks Theresa. I'm so glad you came and posted over here as well. It just all finally clicked in my head what you meant about printing first on the white cardstock and then adding the manila tags and reprinting. I didn't quite follow it on IG but now get it. I can't wait to do this!!! Awesome.

theresa moxley and ckcpurple like this.
  6. ckcpurple

ckcpurple Relish this remarkable time

7. Memaw2Wm

Memaw2Wm Well-Known Member

Okay I can't see the card and now I'm curious ... can someone post a link?

8. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

super cute! HAVE FUN creating! If you don't have a printer you can always put them on a flash drive and go somewhere that will print them for you! I use Staples all the time for my hybrid goodies.

9. SwiftThinkin

SwiftThinkin Member

I don't know what broke on my post. But it is a red card with a Mickey silhouette on the right and a word art of Disney on the left.

10. Memaw2Wm

Memaw2Wm Well-Known Member

Oh, I think I've seen that. Thanks!