2017 Planner kit? Happy Planner

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by DixieDoesPSP, Jan 29, 2017.

1. DixieDoesPSP

DixieDoesPSP Well-Known Member

Hey ladies and Gents. Does anyone know if there is a FULL Happy Planner 2017 kit in the tore yet? One that has all the dividers and the pretty designs like I would get if I went and bought a new Happy Planner? I want to update my planner for this year and I'm not really finding anything.

2. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I'm not positive what you are looking for? Just Jaimee has this kit:
    It has elements, and inserts, and box fillers.
    [​IMG]

3. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

Allison has some insert printables, so does Gina (though hers are full paper, not classic HP size). Valorie had a planner insert printable, but I'm not sure on size... and then Just Jaimee's 2016 story planner intro pack had quite a few of printables, but you'd have to buy the kits to get the dividers and whatnot.

Valeria has had a few planner kits, and one collab with Allison, too (called "24/7") and I know that has some.

Anything you buy in the store would not be a full year dated (that is truly the convenience of buying an HP in a store, in my opinion), but you could easily print enough copies and then date them by hand or with stickers, stamps, etc.

4. DixieDoesPSP

Yep that's kind of what I was seeing myself. I really want it to be done for the year and then I can just pretty it up and go to town. Ugghhh I really did not want to buy another planner.

Thank you ladies

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  5. bestcee

I bought a Recollections Planner at Michaels this year. It's pretty identical to Erin Condren. I don't know how different the Happy Planner sizes are. I got mine for $15 or so, since they are not excluded from the coupons.

6. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

I am using my old 2016 Happy Planner as a fitness/diet planner and was looking for sort of the same thing - something I could use for the whole year. I choose the 24/7 collab and just altered a few things on the blank inserts to fit my needs - but for the purpose of a regular weekly/monthly planner the inserts "as is" will work perfectly for you! Here's one spread I did with it & shared (links to 24/7 in the gallery!) :

[​IMG]

I recycled my Month Dividers from 2016 - you can just cover the half calendar side with some PP.

You can print out number stickers to add in dates - JJStoryteller kits have round #s every month that are perfect. I used some stamps for the spread above, but usually I just grab Jaimee's round numbers.

Like Kristina mentioned - the inserts are undated so they are versatile for any year and any month.
    Allison had these (there is a HP version):

[​IMG]

Valorie has the Naked Planner (comes in HP size)

[​IMG]

You can also get the Insert Basics by Allison to help you date everything easily - comes in tons of colors :

[​IMG]

7. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

I learned recently that Michael's is being sued for this... too close to EC! :dizzy

8. bestcee

That's dumb. My other planner was a lot closer than this one!

klee73010 likes this.
  9. DixieDoesPSP

I ended up buying a new 2017 HP since I was able to get it for 17.99 and 40% off. It is not the one I would have chosen if I was able to pick and choose the one I wanted but i figured with all the talented designers here I can spruce it up to be what i want. Now to go and look around LOL I also bought the Naked Planner by Valerie as well as I am going to use the new one for personal and leave the old one at work with all her NP inserts for my To Do's at work. I will be watching the NP closet now. So I hope its going to start filling up soon.

Thank everyone

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
    RebeccaH likes this.
  10. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

Glad you found something... and yes, I LOVE the naked planner concept that Val has! Also, there really are tons of great planner kits in the store that have inserts and such in them, if you get bored and want to switch it up!