Nope :(

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges FIVE - 2017' started by StarryEyedDesigns, Jan 25, 2017.

1. StarryEyedDesigns

StarryEyedDesigns My goal, is to make a goal

The last month has been hell and stressful for me. My husband and I are trying to work on our marriage, after I told him I wanted a divorce. I'm having major seasonal affect disorder for some reason, etc. etc.

Anyway, there's no way I am going to catch up and finish :( I have been in such a funk, and it's been so stressful around here. I got 10 done, I'm happy with that I guess.

Good luck to everyone who finishes!

LoveItScrapIt likes this.
  2. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I'm sorry! That's so tough. But 10 is awesome! That's 2 more than the regular monthly challenges.
    I hope your year gets better.

3. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

Oh Amy Lee, I so understand some of what you are going through. I'm sorry your month has been so hard. Seasonal Affective Disorder for some reason? After the winter we've had? Do you have a light box? Or do you take Vit D? I just started Vit D again and it helps. But when home is hard, a little help isn't enough.
    Like Courtney said 10 is more than the challenges each month. And maybe you can make another or maybe not. Just be proud of accomplishing that much when you are going through so much.
    Sending you hugs. Take care and come vent. Or you can PM me if you want to talk.
    Take care of you.

4. kirstiegai

kirstiegai Trick or Treat, RUB by feet!

I think you did great to achieve any pages at all whilst going through a crappy time. I've been through a divorce and its a tough time. I wish you the best.

5. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

Sending you BIG HUGS!!! I also suffer SAD and its no picnic, but to suffer through it with everything else you are going through----I just can't imagine!! Just know we are ALL here for you!!!

6. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

Sending you big hugs, I can't imagine coping with all that you're going through.

7. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

Sending you big hugs!! So sorry to hear about your marriage! For your seasonal, my sil gets this she takes walks outside, working out plus sun helps her. Oh and the vit d too

8. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

So sorry to hear about the real challenges in your life. Take the time you need for what's important to you. Maybe some artsy journaling when you have time to get the feelings down on paper. :grouphug

9. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

10. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

So sorry to hear that this has been such a rough month for you. That's a whole lot of real life challenges to be dealing with all at once. The good news is that there's always next year for MOC. Or you can always just copy the ideas down for the challenges and finish them later if that's something you want to do. I pray that things start to get a little bit better for you each and every day.

11. tjscraps

tjscraps Tomorrow I'll do what I want to do

You got way more done than I would have if I was dealing with all that - kudos to you! And big hugs to you, SAD is not fun!!

12. kimingvtx

kimingvtx I'll try anything once!

Sending you hugs! Take care of yourself and 10 pages is still awesome!

13. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

Sending you hugs. At least you got 10 done

14. StarryEyedDesigns

StarryEyedDesigns My goal, is to make a goal

Thanks everyone....The sun really needs to come out!

15. gwtwred

gwtwred Leaving, on a jet plane ...

My goodness, you've got to take care of yourself first before worrying about all of this scrappy stuff! Here's hoping that springtime comes soon. Your month of hell will be over before you know it. Keep us posted with any updates. We are all rooting for you!

16. KrissyScrapsDesigns

KrissyScrapsDesigns New Member

Have a big hug from this new friend too dear!! Sorry you are going through such tough time.. All will be well. Stay strong!!
    :heartslub:therethere:hug

17. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

Sending you a huge hug Amy Lee .... getting 10 done with all the stress in your RL is amazing! Well done :heartlub

18. JillW

JillW I love lavend ... zzzzzz ...

I'm sorry to read your post! Way to go for scrapping what you for MOC ... I hope those moments of scrapping were good reprieves from the stuff in your life going on around you!
    We are here for you when/if you need a shoulder - need to talk or just shout at the world!!
    I'm sending you cyber hugs and wishing you all of the best AmyLee!!

19. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

... I just had a thought.... someone needs to invent a computer monitor that gives off the kind of light that we get from the sun that helps eliminate SAD for people who don't get any real sun in the winter months! Wouldn't THAT be cool? We could literally call our scrappy time... therapy time too!

20. gillscott

gillscott Waldo's just my alias

nothing new to add but hugd from acroos the atlantic, take care of yourself!