Leserlee's Layouts

Discussion in 'Layouts' started by Leserlee, Jan 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leserlee

Leserlee Member

Day 21
    As soon as I saw the challenge for today, I knew exactly what I was going to do. A few months ago my daughter slipped on some black ice at school and gashed her chin wide open. In addition to a scar above her eye from a 4-wheeler wreck when she was four, and a surgery incision that goes from ear to ear across the top of her head (from a cranial reconstruction when she was 14 months old), she's got quite a few scars. When she busted her chin, she was a bit concerned about having a scar (she's 10 now and getting to that age), but I did my best to convince her that scars are awesome. Anyway, there's a song that's been on the radio a lot lately called "Scars to Your Beautiful", and there's a part in the chorus that sounds like she's saying "your scars are beautiful" that makes me think of my daughter every time I hear it. And it was on the radio this morning as the two of us drove to her swim meet, where I planned to work on the page. So, even though the song says "we're stars and we're beautiful" I still think of my daughter and her beautiful scars. MOC-day-21.jpg

2. Leserlee

Leserlee Member

3. Leserlee

Leserlee Member

4. Leserlee

Leserlee Member

Day 24-Cluster Challenge
    Everything by Bella Gypsy-Harmony Whimsy, Stay Little, and Creative Type
    MOC-day-24.jpg

5. Leserlee

Leserlee Member

6. Leserlee

Leserlee Member

7. Leserlee

Leserlee Member

8. Leserlee

Leserlee Member

9. Leserlee

Leserlee Member

10. Leserlee

Leserlee Member

11. Leserlee

Leserlee Member

When I read the challenge, I immediately knew what I wanted to scrap. A map of our wanderings around Legoland this past summer. I will be printing it and adding it to the photobook I already have here at home, since I didn't include a map in the book.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.