*CLOSED * - Getting to know you - Last photo taken on phone & explain | DSD 2016

Discussion in 'iDSD Party Pad 2016' started by PLM, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I love this thread so much!

I took this picture this morning. I have a friend staying here the weekend so we can scrap together all weekend. She brought stuff to make mimosas for brunch.

Attached Files:

Li Li Wee and PLM like this.
  2. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I typically don't use my phone for pictures unless I have to due to poor quality on the part of the phone and on my technique. This was actually taken 3 weeks ago, but it is what we did yesterday instead of playing at iNSD.

Dear daughter at Duke University football stadium, eating a hot dog, after working all day selling concessions like lemonades and funnel cakes. Time to go home... 20160910_193550.jpg

p.s. Duke lost again. While they are great at basketball, they are not at football.

LynnG and PLM like this.
  3. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

mine is a receipt so I am not going to post it.. LOL Walmart has this "savings catcher" so I take a photo of the code on the receipt and give hubby the receipt so I can load the code in and not worry about misplacing receipts!

LynnG and PLM like this.
  4. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

It looks like there are mini dogs sitting on top of his head . . . and that he's not happy about it. bwahahahaha

StarryEyedDesigns and PLM like this.
  5. dawnmarch

dawnmarch Actually, no. You are not funny!

This is our dog, Murphy. He had to go to the vet last week for shots so I took a photo of him while we were waiting.
    muphy2.JPG

Sokee, BevG, cfile and 1 other person like this.
  6. PLM

PLM I know there's something in the wake of your smile

@dailydwelling , this looks fantastic! Indeed, I could not have resisted them too, they are absolutely amazing!
    @sandsock : I hope your order itself was not damaged???
    @merank : what a great environment to run in!! May I be real real honest and tell you I would kind of be scared to run there alone??? I guess I have seen too many CSI's :) :) :)
    @Tiff : this looks awesome, you must be a very handy person???
    @ljonezy : you look like you walked straight out of the movie "Avatar"!! :D
    @Brendazzle : so adorable!!!
    @disneysheryl65 : your photo makes me think of the series "Army Wives" :) :) :)
    @amien1: Oh my, this looks so wet!!! But pure natural fun!
    @tkradtke : this looks so artistic!!!
    @JSmith84 : I remember those times!!! Adorable and magical, waw!
    @y_baros : this is so recognizable, my son's at a game every saturday... :like
    @tape : What a great shot!!! I would love to wander through this landscape... :heartslub
    @djp332 : This look yummy!! Wish I could taste through the net... :hi5
    @LynnG : what an adventurous people you are and the view is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!! What happed with the snake???
    @JillW : fabulous couds, they look so threatening, wondering how it's possible you never had rain...
    @klee73010 : I never heard of cookies like these, were they yummy?
    @Chippi : did you find out what the reason for the demand of the picture was???
    @gonewiththewind : this is really sweet!!! I have to admit I take lots of photos while the boys are sleeping, they look so innocent like they did while they were baby's... Time goes by too fast!!!
    @Joan K : at first glance, I thought they were dressed like indians for some "school reason"!! :pffft
    @Crystal A : how did you do that????? Waw, can you please come over to my house and do this here???
    @Amson : did you ever see the snake back??? I can't imagine how this must feel...
    @KatrinaHunt13 : you NEED to share us the result of your work!!!
    @bestcee: those are the BEST moments!!! What game is this if I may ask?
    @dvhoward : playgrounds are great, aren't they? Sometimes I can so enjoy that little time to myself...
    @StarryEyedDesigns : he looks soooo much like Beethoven, what an expression on his face!!
    @lorryfach : what a difference!!! Whay is there not a "pause"button in life???
    @misslovescraps : this looks so cooollll!!!! you must show it off everywhere you go!!!!
    @bcgal00 : this looks soooo cozy!!!
    @Karen : Can I taste????? I'm drinking a glass of wine right now, but this could sure be my next drink!!! :wine
    @BevG : Great times, you will look at this back later and think "Where did time go???"
    @dawnmarch : he is soooo cute!! I wish I could hug him in "real life"!!! :happyhug

7. mimisgirl

mimisgirl It's all about ME!

Ha! mine was brekke - because I decided to make what I want instead of what the kids want - which I rarely do - and I wanted to document it - fun kid plate and all, lol!

[​IMG]

LynnG and PLM like this.
  8. ashleywb

ashleywb Sand in my toes

9. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

Kiss

@ashleywb are you enjoying this as much as I am?

ashleywb likes this.
  10. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

IMG_20161002_121336.jpg These are my kids. When I go up to check on them, they go down. It brings me great joy to watch them play together.

LynnG and PLM like this.
  11. thimbleberrie

thimbleberrie Oooh, shiny!

Art doll tag swap received in the mail this week.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

LynnG, PLM and elitka like this.
  12. Li Li Wee

Li Li Wee I create my imagination

13. gwtwred

gwtwred Leaving, on a jet plane ...

I Kissed the frog!

14. Teri

Teri You bought a used lion?

These are the jars of instant oats I prepare every few weeks for quick breakfast. I am in a health challenge and I posted these to the challenge page to show an example of our healthy breakfast options. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day ;)
    2016-09-29 08.35.19.jpg

LynnG and PLM like this.
  15. KayTeaPea

KayTeaPea I carried a watermelon

My daughter's birthday party was Friday night (she turned 12 on Saturday) and they had a water balloon fight. I killed my phone camera(keeps having a black screen, then the message "Camera is closing" come up), so that is the latest phone photo I've got:

Attached Files:

LynnG and PLM like this.
  16. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

:heartlub love this... a seemingly simple photo with such a meaningful story. I'm sorry you lost such an amazing friend, but thanks for sharing with us.

LynnG, PLM and silent ranks like this.
  17. corsicar

corsicar Dinner tonight? Something chocolate I'm sure!

My husband has an awesome red Hyundai Veloster, a sporty hatchback. He saw these Pixar Cars windshield shades online and they go perfectly with his car! Today was the first time I'd really seen it. Now I say he has to name his car, since it has a face.

Attached Files:

LynnG and PLM like this.
  18. elitka

elitka Well-Known Member

Ninja Turtles painted by my 7 year old son :giggle

Attached Files:

LynnG and PLM like this.
  19. CarolinaScrapper

CarolinaScrapper Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Deuce enjoying some sunshine, I took this pic to send to my daughter who is off in college and misses her doxie dog

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
    LynnG, PLM and cfile like this.
  20. PLM

PLM I know there's something in the wake of your smile

@mimisgirl : this looks yummy!!!
    @umyesh : must be fun and a good workout, lol :)
    @thimbleberrie : it is gorgeous!!!!
    @Teri : what a good and healthy habit!
    @KayTeaPea : they sure are having fun!!!I hope you can fix that phone soon (or get a new one)!
    @corsicar : how cool!!! My boys would love this too!!
    @elitka : he has some talent!
    @CarolinaScrapper : that doggie looks soooo relaxed, I wish I could lay there next to him...