ZOMBIE 15'

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Dalis, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Totally fun! Anyone played it before?

[​IMG]

2. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

Nope. But it looks... interesting. LOL. Do tell!

3. Dalis

@scrapsandsass , they have different scenarios. Each scenario has a map layout you have to set up before you start playing. You add your zombies to your map layout. You have a starting point and an exit point, your goal might be to go from start to finish or it could be kill all the zombies and then exit. It doesn't matter what your goal is you must complete it in 15 mins. The game comes with a soundtrack (we ran it in my sister's phone). The soundtrack is super cool it starts picking up in intensity and it also makes a sound that when you hear it whom ever's turn it is they get a zombie. All players have to play as a team because if not everyone is in the exit point by the 15 mins mark everyone looses.

scrapsandsass likes this.
  4. Dalis

It was very appropriate when one of the scenarios we all started with hockey sticks! LOL!!!

bestcee and scrapsandsass like this.
  5. sarahbhb

sarahbhb Happy Anniversary babe! Now, pack up!

We own it but have only played it once. I really love short real time games like this.

If you like this you should also check out Escape Curse of the Temple. Stupid amount of fun and crazy dice rolling in a ten minute game.

6. Dalis

@sarahbhb , any others? We also played One Night Ultimate Werewolf.

7. sarahbhb

I'm not a huge fan of games like One Night Ultimate Werewolf because people can always catch me in my lies (this is even more true if my hubby is playing), but a bluffing game that I really do love is called Cockroach Poker.

[​IMG]

In this one you simply pass a card to one of the other players and announce what type of critter is on your card, they then have three options. They can announce that they you are telling the truth and pick it up, announce that they think you are lying and pick it up, in either case if you they are wrong they keep the card, but if they are right the card goes back to you. The other option they have is to pick up the card look at it and then announce to another player (who has not yet seen the card) and either agree with you or not agree with you as to what critter is on the card. The first player to collect 4 cards of the same type loses and everyone else wins.

Another quick realtime game I love is FUSE.

[​IMG]
    This is another cooperative game where you are using dice to diffuse bombs. The catch is one person rolls the dice and each player has to take one and only one to place on one of their cards, if there's an instance where someone can't use any of the dice that are available then everyone stand the chance of losing one of the dice on one of their cards. It's kind of hard to explain but I really like how fast and simply this game plays once you learn the rules. There's an app for your phone that you can get as well that adds a timer (with annoying background voices telling you to hurry all the time...haha) and a way to track your scores so you can compare them to later scores. I really like this one a lot.

I wish we still lived close to each other. I love introducing people to new games and we have a few..haha.

8. corsicar

corsicar Dinner tonight? Something chocolate I'm sure!

I haven't heard of any of these but they all look fun! I played one game that had a soundtrack but don't remember what it was called. I'll show these to my husband, he's the game guy.

9. KarenW

KarenW Send in the Clowns

It's my eldest sons birthday this week, might have to go check out the games store now - although cooperative ones tend to go badly in our house, someone always finds it more amusing to kill everyone off if they can't win outright...

10. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Sounds intriguing!

I giggled reading about cockroach poker! That's so similar to Liar. {Or, bulls%* if you don't have kids playing!}

Have you played Exploding Kittens? It's pretty easy and quick about 10-20 minutes depending on the cards.

11. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

This is a whole world I know nothing about. I suspect it will stay that way. :hammock

12. sarahbhb

I haven't, but friends of ours own it and my daughter has played quite a few times. I know she really enjoyed it.

bestcee likes this.