Hi from Australia :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by elly61, Jul 2, 2016.

1. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Hello Elly!!!! welcome to the Pad!!!!
    the community here (as I'm sure you know now even more) is so amazing, I call it my scrapping family, because I have made some friendships that really feel like family, and everyone is so supportive and wonderful!!!!
    I\m a Brazilian living in England for over 25 years, but my very first friends here in the UK were (and still are!!!) Australians! I love it that as a country, we have similar ways (Brazilians & Aussies!)
    My daughter's traveling list has a trip round Australia as her second most loved, so, I'm hoping we will be able to make it one day! :)

2. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

Hi and welcome to The Pad, Elly. :)

3. elly61

elly61 New Member

oh my.. thank you all for the welcome!!! I don't usually have much time to scrap as I work 1.30pm till 10.30pm +.... but have been off work due to a ruptured spleen.. blah don't ask lol ....any way I think all is healing.. so I am making the most of time off work to play with my love of digital scrap booking.. sadly this will dwindle when I get back to 'real work'
    I have to thank you again for my welcome and the positive likes to my gallery.. which will be little lol
    But will participate when I can
    Elly ♥♥♥

4. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

Hello Elly from yet another Aussie!! fabulous place to hang out here, welcome!

5. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Welcome Elly ... I'm so sorry I missed this when you first posted! Happy to have you here! :)

6. KittyY

KittyY Who is Dol-say and Gab-anna?

Welcome to the pad!!!

The pastors at our church are from Adelaide (Influencers church) and started one here in Atlanta. We have housed many visitors from AU since and even have a fellow here now.

The visitors help our children debunk the myths that people in Australia do not have kangaroos as pets lol

7. JillW

JillW I love lavend ... zzzzzz ...

Greetings and welcome to the Pad!! I'll be on the look out watching your gallery grow! I'm so glad you're diving right in!!

8. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

Hi Elly, welcome!!! It's been some time since you posted this, but I just saw it. So, a belated welcome. I hope you've had fun.

9. Wendy Morris-Saponaro

Wendy Morris-Saponaro On fleek!

Welcome @elly61!! Happy you have joined us here!!

10. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

It's great to see another newbie from the southern hemisphere, welcome.