My mind can't handle 2 plans for the future at once.

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by carilyne, Jun 29, 2016.

1. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

First my layout about this:
    [​IMG]

Okay to become a licensed counselor I need another year plus of school plus internships. I've been through Plan A and B (B isn't cancelled just in case). Plan C just was the one but I thought it was too much etc. So I'm in process of applying waiting for transcripts and recommendations. And have been going in circles on those. School "starts" July 29 -- as in I have to go to Denver for a week and financial aid is 2 months later than that. Lots of details and I'm :hairpol
    But all day yesterday the possibility of starting next year has been on my mind and I'd live to actually move to one of their offsite campuses and get this divorce thing behind me. Now that is something I dare not dream of I thought. So appreciate your prayers and good wishes as I make this decision. I could take my electives during this year as well.
    :crazy3

2. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

oh dear Carilyne, whenever I think I have a plan A, B or C I am always amazed how plan Lto the 2nd power happens! but I want only good for you and will pray for wisdom and strength for you in whatever decision transpires! ♥

3. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

Hugs Carilyne! I can only imagine the pressure you must feel. One step at a time!

4. carilyne

I may be finding out much that is true. It's like I want to mess things up so the new plan takes over. Trust Trust Trust

5. carilyne

Thanks actually seeing that this is an option to this one has helped a lot. Just needed to share and get my family around me

Cath_ likes this.
  6. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

Goodness gracious.. Hugs. Stay brave. What will be will be.

carilyne and Cath_ like this.
  7. ~Mary

~Mary Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth

All things happen as they should {{hugs}}. However it turns out, I think your plan to be a counselor is awesome. Hang in there!

carilyne likes this.
  8. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Oh my! That's a lot to figure out. I like your plan C, but I trust and know that the best one will work out for you! My thoughts are with you!

carilyne likes this.
  9. KarenW

KarenW Send in the Clowns

Decisions, esp such big ones casue so much stress! Good luck, it will be all good! xx

carilyne likes this.
  10. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Sending good thoughts and hoping it turns out better than you expect! Hugs, Carilyne!

carilyne likes this.
  11. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Take one day at a time, one step at a time, and it will all work out for the best! Sending positive thoughts and prayers for you! Hugs!

carilyne likes this.
  12. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

wow, it all sounds stressful for sure. hoping your find your way on which ever path seems right for you. sending positive thoughts!

carilyne likes this.
  13. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Definitely sending good thoughts your way. It will turn out, you have to have faith. Take care, big hugs!

carilyne likes this.
  14. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I can cause myself that kind of stress when there are several options. It's only in taking it as everyone says...one step at a time, and just doing what can be done today, just today, that the better choice comes through clearly. A friend reworks that to say Just do the next indicated thing. Some days what is indicated might be a nap or a walk or ice cream.

I like the quote..."It all works out in the end, and if it hasn't worked out yet, it's not the end." Wishing you calm, clear choices. ~~~~~>Carilyne

15. carilyne

That's what I'm trying to do. Or wait and see what happens next and what direction that seems to be going. It's a horse race.... well maybe a snail race.

scrapsandsass likes this.
  16. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

You can do this!

And one thing my daughter always reminds me about choices... if you think about flipping a coin, the second it goes in the air, you know how you hope it lands, so that is where your heart is. :)

jbusselv likes this.
  17. carilyne

So true, I laughed because you're right I know where my heart is. I'm afraid of hoping it will go that way if that makes sense.

scrapsandsass likes this.
  18. LynnG

LynnG Designer

That makes complete sense! Good luck and hang in there. It'll work out :-)

carilyne likes this.
  19. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Sending you a big hug. I am sure eventually your choice will be down to 1. Try to go for what your heart says is right,or a variation of that. Don't let what you don't really want to do,because it is "sensible" drown out your ambitions to go for what you want.Perhaps talk to your family about "Stop gab help" until your financial aide comes through....

20. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

You heart has to go with you in order for it to be successful. Peace and hope!