Congratulations to ...

Discussion in 'April 2016 Challenges' started by mrs2a50, May 11, 2016.

1. vanessasmed

vanessasmed Well-Known Member

I've a question about the 30% April Challenge coupon. Can it be used on 20% off new releases, making it total 50% off? Or off 50% off specials? Or must it be used against full price items only?
    Thanks! I didn't realize there was an expiry date on it so soon! I've gotta get crackin'! And I'd love answers so that I don't mess up and cause it to become invalid.
    Sorry for posting here. I didn't see where to reply to your initial post on the coupon.

2. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

@mrs2a50 is the best person to get all the details right!

3. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

I believe the message says you can PM her to ask questions...
    My unofficial two cents.. I think if you use it during a sale, instead of getting 50% off, you just get 30%. It removes the new release sale price, and replaces with the 30% coupon. In most cases, items from the store are not purchased at less than 30% off total, with exceptions for SOSN (50% off something old something new) , subscription purchases (35% off for subscribers on special subscription add one), or the occasional coupon from a designer that says "take an additional % off" (which I've pretty much only seen from some designers during BYOC!), And occasional dollar off coupons, usually handed out at chats/scrap prizes!

But I could be wrong. Just what I believe has happened to me. It's been awhile since I tried using mine, though. I seem to forget to use my coupons a lot!

bestcee likes this.
  4. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

@vanessasmed - so sorry, I'm not sure how I missed Courtney's tag! I believe that Kristina is right - the coupon will take 30% off the original price, not an additional 30% off the 20%.

bestcee likes this.