Am I the only one not playing along very much?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by QuiltyMom, May 7, 2016.

1. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

mary, I seriously hurt more after my mammogram too..but the invasiveness of a biopsy is pure pain...even moving your fingers pulls the muscles in your chest so much more than you realize. I put on my tightest sportsbra and tylenol every 4 hours! hugs to you

MrsPeel and ~Mary like this.
  2. Sharon Evans

Sharon Evans Well-Known Member

A week into 6 weeks of radiotherapy - and I'm feeling a bit flat this weekend, so aside from a little shopping, I'm not into much either! I'm glad everyone is having fun though!

MrsPeel likes this.
  3. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

I have been having a blast, popping in and out of the site and gallery, playing games and having fun. Not a lot of shopping though for me .... maybe once all the excitement has died down? I hope you get a little time to hang out here Jan but never fear, there is always the next event! We have lots here at TLP!

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  4. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

5. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

reached by goal of 17... yay

6. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

7. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

i kissed the frog

I'm at 36 kisses... i think i'm in love... BART! :bk

MrsPeel likes this.
  8. ~Mary

~Mary Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth

Oh, Sharon, bless your heart! You've already gone through the mammograms and sonograms and biopsies and didn't you have surgery? Is the radiation wearing you out? Hang in there, and I'm going to send you my email/facebook info so if you want to talk about things we can. Hugs~

MrsPeel likes this.
  9. yellowpeep

yellowpeep Spaaaarrrrrkkkleeeee

@Sharon Evans & @~Mary, you two inspire me big time! Hang in there. We're glad you're here and we've got your back (and front and wherever you need to be got) :) :heartslub
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 7, 2016
    scrapsandsass, MrsPeel and ~Mary like this.
  10. Therapy97

Therapy97 Member

11. ljonezy

ljonezy The thingamabob that does the job is chocolate

I can completely understand the pain you both are going through. I had 6 biopsies. Of m neck then 7 weeks of radiation finally having surgery to remove the ć cancer my thyroid and lymphnode. But cancer free now so keep positive thoughts

12. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I haven't had nearly the time that I thought I would. We had baseball all morning and football sign-ups right after, and I thought that I would be free after that. I ended up having my granddaughter all day and this is the first chance I have had to sit down. I'm going to hang out for a bit, but I am exhausted lol

MrsPeel likes this.
  13. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I'm just really tired from a busy week so not in to it much right now.

MrsPeel likes this.
  14. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I've been busy with my daughters' drama club production of Charlie Brown, so out most of the day everyday this weekend, Friday-Sunday. I'm reading in the forum a little right now, while I back up my videos from the shows, and I found my third frog to kiss just now. And I'm crossing my fingers I was chosen for a Pick Your Prize winning. I hope I manage to squeeze in some shopping and a little scrapping tomorrow.

MrsPeel and bestcee like this.
  15. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

Not sure which kind of radiotherapy Sharon is having but it's just the having to go out day after day that got to me.
    Hope you are both doing okay tonight. I had the full gambit too so I sort of remember what you are going through. Except I didn't have a biopsy, I did have to have the tumor marked which is somewhat the same but smaller needle. That's the only thing I missed in the experience.

~Mary and MrsPeel like this.
  16. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I spy-ed the Pick Your Prize winners! Did you check Michele?

LoveItScrapIt and michelepixels like this.
  17. StarryEyedDesigns

StarryEyedDesigns My goal, is to make a goal

No, you're not the only one. These things always overwhelm me, and I don't know where to begin. I also wind up spending a lot on stuff I never use :/ I can't be online all day, so I miss out on a lot too.

18. StarryEyedDesigns

StarryEyedDesigns My goal, is to make a goal

How do we check for that?

Probably a stupid question...sorry

LoveItScrapIt likes this.
  19. Kate W

Kate W And justice for all ...

Sending good vibes and hugs @Sharon Evans and @~Mary :) Take it easy and let others take care of you...

I haven't played much, although I do want to try and complete the creative challenges like the scraps etc. Creating a palette is one of my fave challenges so I've been doing that one. I have done planty of shopping though :giggle :stash

~Mary likes this.
  20. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

Oh how funny to find this post!!!! Its 5 a.m. and I am up because the next few hours are the only time I will be able to get on here today unless its late tonight. Yesterday was a complete washout. I figured I would be home around 7 and spend some time here. Didn't get home until around 9 and I was exhausted!!! This morning it is Mother's Day breakfast with son and dil. Then spending the day with daughter until who knows what time. I feel like I have missed the whole fun weekend!!!! Oh well, doesn't this go through until tomorrow night??? If it does, I plan on spending the whole day here tomorrow!!!! I hate missing the on line activities; slow scrap, etc!!! But, life gets in the way. :eyeroll Besides, love my kids and getting to spend quality time with them is few and far between with their busy schedules so the weekend is a blessing in that respect. And with that, a very happy Mother's Day to all you ladies out there!!!!! Now of to get some of my Guest Polly duties done while I have the time this morning!!!!

QuiltyMom likes this.