Goal?

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by bestcee, Feb 7, 2016.

1. kyky

kyky Here, kitty kitty

I will do the same, thank for the amazing idea :)

2. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

The site you printed them from doesn't still have them? Oh no! I'm glad you have a hard copy reference, but that is still rotten!

3. yzerbear19

yzerbear19 CT - Krista Sahlin

My goal each year is 100. I did more than that in 2013 and 2014, but failed to reach that number in 2015. I think last year I only scrapped 82, but I took some time off to spend more time doing genealogy research. This year I am determined to reach my goal which is why I decided to do MOC. I thought the challenges would be good motivation to get pages done and it was. I got my spark back.

So far this year I have done 61, which isn't too shabby. I think I had 52 done in January. I know that not every month can be that awesome, but I would like at least 20 a month. I think one a day would be too much. I think 20 would be doable so that is kind of what I'm shooting for now.

bestcee likes this.
  4. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

No. I had them printed through Creative Memories, and they closed their digi business just a couple of months before I lost the drive. I had most of my stuff backed up on a second EHD, but not everything. And that was my biggest mistake of all - not backing up!

sberkan, bestcee and yzerbear19 like this.