silhouette help please?

Discussion in 'Hybrid Pad' started by 3littleks, Dec 26, 2015.

1. WendyBird

WendyBird Active Member

I'm sorry it's giving you so much trouble! Can you post a screen shot of it set up in Studio? It usually turns out to be something simple but important.

I might also suggest contacting Silhouette, I've heard of a few people getting replacement machines for defective electronic eyes recently.

2. mrspotts

mrspotts Could I get a planner for my planner?

Whoa! What kind of things are you printing? I print A LOT because of hybrid projects and never go through that much ink. Also what kind of paper are you using? That can make difference on how much your printer using of the ink.

3. DixieDoesPSP

DixieDoesPSP Well-Known Member

No it really is that i keep printing things multiple times to try and make something and then the Silhouette messes it up so i print it again and retry it LOL Its driving me crazy! I cannot figure out how to get the distance Calibration to set up correctly.

4. AllisonPennington

AllisonPennington Queen of the Realm

I saw you got it working!! Yay!! What was the solution?

5. DixieDoesPSP

DixieDoesPSP Well-Known Member

@AllisonPennington I was using the wrong registration marks. Instead of using the ones with the small black box mine didn't have a black box. Once I changed that it printed perfect! I mean perfect!! Such an I should have had a V8 moment! :duh LOL

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  6. WendyBird

WendyBird Active Member

Yay, glad you got it working! That's why I tend to ask for pictures and screen shots :)