what's in your purse? PP 1.16

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by AnneofAlamo, Jan 16, 2016.

1. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

wallet, journal with pen, lotion, phone, big gum container, medicine container, small make up bag and little p&s camera! and my keys!

LoveItScrapIt likes this.
  2. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

wallet, checkbook, some napkins, a pen, some change running loose in the bottom, nail clippers, a small carabiner with a jump drive and some store reward cards hanging on it, a tiny CM pocket album that I have my library cards and other miscellaneous cards in, lip balm, and probably a few other things I can't remember.

3. KarenB

KarenB I like dogs. And maybe three people.

Wallet (but I call it a purse) phone , tissues, pen, nail file, Lip balm (coconut & shea butter), hand cream, keys and reward cards to give to children I nanny for

4. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

Hand sanitizer. Everything else fell out into the backpack I carry it in. My wallet is next to my laptop from my online grocery shopping this morning. I'm so disorganized.

KarenB and LoveItScrapIt like this.
  5. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Wallet, comb, lip gloss, lip balm, and keys. I HATE carrying a purse and only do it when necessary

KarenB and LoveItScrapIt like this.
  6. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

[​IMG]In My Purse by Kristina Lee, on FlickrFlickr

I did this LO recently as part of my WITL project.

Currently, (since this one was from October) my purse has receipts, sunglasses, keys, wallet, and idk what else. I hardly ever leave the house. Lol when I do, I grab it, but almost never need anything in it. :giggle waste of 10lbs probably

KarenB and bestcee like this.
  7. ashleywb

ashleywb Sand in my toes

wallet, pens & pencils, my car tag for school pick up, cough drops, keys, highlighter, chapstick, a compact mirror, a measuring tape, lipstick, a rock?!?, various crumpled receipts, a hair tie, a note that my youngest wrote on an index card to remind me to buy her nutrigrain bars :), and a couple coupons.

KarenB and jesskab like this.
  8. readingfool

readingfool Well-Known Member

Wallet, pencil pouch full of gel pens, small planner (from the dollar store, I mostly just stuff coupons in it, no need to make a fancy one), comb, lotion, bottle of mixed OTC meds, small point & shoot camera, file, tweezers, compact, bunch of napkins, keys, gum, mints, eye drops, & maybe my Kindle.

KarenB likes this.
  9. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Hmmm... wallet, chapstick, gum, a pen, tiny pad of paper, tiny tupperware thing of advil, nail clippers, floss, small package of kleenex, checkbook and coupons.

KarenB likes this.
  10. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Wallet, small makeup bag (with lipstick, personal items, pill box, nail file), two lenses for my smart phone camera in a drawstring bag, Extra gum, phone is usually in there (but is next to me right now).

KarenB likes this.
  11. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

Movie-theater butter (my dd gave me a little container of it for the popcorn, and of course the darn thing spilled). I'm going with it though because it has pretty much soaked in.

I also have a wallet, a wad of receipts, a bulging coin purse, a little notebook, mini bottles of Tylenol & Aleve, a lipliner, 3 lipsticks, 9 tubes of lip balm (apparently I have lip issues), hand lotion, pressed powder, hand sanitizer, loose coins, a few loose dollars, my bestie's beach house keys, 5 pens and a mechanical pencil. And my purse isn't really that big.

klee73010 and KarenB like this.
  12. kaledain

kaledain Never gonna grow up, not me!

My DSLR camera, telephoto lens, external flash, flash diffuser, spare batteries, memory cards, 2 tubes of lipstick, Mary Kay business cards, KVLU business cards, card clutch, pens, office keys, photography notebook, lens filters, loose change, emergency migraine meds. Currently not in my purse but in there when I leave the house my current bible study book and notebook, ipad, and additional pens.

KarenB likes this.
  13. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

untouched since 2011

14. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

Besides the normal stuff... all of the trash my kids generated tonight while seeing The Lion King. :-/ Why?!?

klee73010 and KarenB like this.
  15. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Currently: Game controller wallet, some receipts, Eos lip balm, and a pen.

When I leave the house, my phone, planner, another pen or 3, Kindle, and often my DSLR gets thrown in too.

klee73010, KarenB and LoveItScrapIt like this.
  16. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

Wallet, pen, keys, phone, small manicure kit. Loose change. I try to travel light and keep switching to smaller purses, then find I don't have everything I want and slowly go bigger again, then get fed up and so goes the vicious circle.

bestcee, klee73010 and KarenB like this.
  17. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

I don't usually carry a purse. My coat pockets have my BuJo, pen, phone, transit card, and annual passes to the indoor play by our house. The pocket in my BuJo has my ID and debit card. I usually also have an emergency Band-Aid because my kids are more energetic than the world is prepared for. ;)

klee73010, KarenB and LoveItScrapIt like this.
  18. khakisack

khakisack Active Member

Wallet, crayons, small notebook, toy dinosaur, 2 hot wheels, protein bar, 3 hour breath mints, and when I'm not using it, my phone!

KarenB likes this.
  19. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

I have a purse, it's small, and I never carry it ... inside that is a post it notepad, pen, kleenex, hair tie, hand sani and probably lint.

I only carry my wallet usually, inside that are all my cards (debit, medical, license etc) and some change in the change pouch.

When I don't carry that around, LOL, then my phone case has slots for 2 cards, which is usually my license and debit.

I HATE lugging around things, I was in agony when I had babies and toddlers running around and had to have that huge diaper bag all the time. lol

KarenB and lorryfach like this.
  20. thewininghooker

thewininghooker New Member

Right now, my wallet, key card to get into my daughter's preschool, a receipt, loose change and lip chap.

KarenB likes this.