Always be there....

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by MrsPeel, Jan 13, 2016.

1. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

...always, I mean ALWAYS be there for those you love, tell them how much you love them often, of course showing it with actions is the key, but today I am sad as I heard a dear member of the digi scrapping community passed away.
    Andrea, better known as MrsABoyer, passed away, I heard through another scrapper on Facebook. I know she wasn't much of a presence in here, her life was a bit chaotic, but she had been with me in many teams and I can't forgive myself for not having at least write to ask how she was in the past 6 months......

These are very busy times for us all... with MOC and our inherited family, plus my brain entering a foggy period (I almost burnt my house down last night, no kidding, forgot stuff in the grill) I may not be there for those of you who I usually am...
    Please, if you don't see us around, and want to talk, or just want a hugg, do write, give us a shout. (some of you even can call me as you have my number and we have spoken)
    Love you dearly.
    This community has kept me a float big time..... and I would love to be there for any of you if you need support or just want to share good news...

I know she is with God now in a probably much better place....just ask you for a prayer for this amazingly talented woman....a heart of gold too.
    Here is her gallery

Sara, dagi and QuiltyMom like this.
  2. Katherine B

Katherine B 2, 4, 6, 8, who do we appreciate?!

Ohh, my ... how terribly sad. I feel so horrible for her family, she looked to be so young. :(

Did your house actually catch on fire, @MrsPeel? Glad you're okay. :)

MrsPeel likes this.
  3. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I remember seeing her around the digi-world. How sad. :( She really did look so young!

MrsPeel likes this.
  4. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

Oh no! That's terrible news. :(

MrsPeel likes this.
  5. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

That's awful news, how sad for her family. Thank you for passing on the news, Cynthia. Hugs.

MrsPeel likes this.
  6. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Hugs, Cynthia! I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. Thank you for the reminder.

MrsPeel likes this.
  7. NancyBeck

NancyBeck Happy resident of Pollyville

So sorry to hear this, Cynthia. Please don't beat yourself about not being in touch with her recently. Anyone who knows you, knows once a friend always a friend with you! Hugs

jenn mccabe, MrsPeel, jesskab and 2 others like this.
  8. chloe_digiscrap

chloe_digiscrap Well-Known Member

Andy was an amazing human being and I was lucky enough to have seen them (Andy was transgender) start to become who they truely were. They had a grown up son and three younger children, and many friends that will mourn the loss of this amazing person. They were struggling, but fighting even in the darkest of times and being an inspiration always. Andy was the inpersonification of my OLW "Light", and I'll proudly honor their memory by sharing it broadly. Even if I have to do it through the tears...

9. Chel

Chel Active Member

Just wanted to say hugs and prayers.
    Thoughts to all those grieving.

MrsPeel likes this.
  10. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

I was so shocked to read about Andy's passing. We were on a store team together in the past and kept in touch through art journaling and other crafty pursuits mostly via facebook. Andy had been through so much, but always seemed to have a bright spot ahead. He had just posted last week about getting out of the hospital and seemed to have a positive outlook... so it is all so hard to digest. I feel bad because I owed him a letter. I'd received one from him during the summer, and it was full of chatty ramblings, and I'd totally intended to write back, but life's chaos got in the way. I'd sent a PM on Facebook saying I'd appreciated the letter and was working on one of my own to send, but didn't finish. Ugh. My heart just aches for the family and for all of the lost potential.

It is so hard.

11. javamonster

javamonster Rwaarrr!

I'm so sorry to hear this, MrsPeel. I haven't been around in a long while, but I remember ABoyer. Peace to his family and friends.

MrsPeel likes this.
  12. khakisack

khakisack Active Member

Oh, that is so sad! I recognize her name. You just never know, do you? What great advice you just gave us. Thank you for the reminder.

MrsPeel likes this.
  13. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

I'm sorry Cynthia. I know exactly what you mean. I get some raised eyebrows because I tell people freely that I love them. It's kinda sad that people think it's weird to say love. But, you know what? I'd rather tell you & be laughed at than never tell you at all. I wear my heart on my sleeve (& everywhere else visible for that matter) & I'm ok with that. By the way, I care about what you're going through in life & I hope it gets better very soon.

14. dagi

dagi Aiming high

oh no, that is so heartbreaking :(.

MrsPeel likes this.
  15. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

I didn't know him well but I do remember him. :( So sad

MrsPeel likes this.
  16. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

It so broke my heart when I read about it. And the babies. I feel so bad for them. Add me to the list of those who wishes I'd reached out to check in recently. Such a wonderful, talented person, gone way too soon :(

MrsPeel and scrapsandsass like this.
  17. tjscraps

tjscraps Tomorrow I'll do what I want to do

That is so sad, sending thoughts and prayers for her family

MrsPeel likes this.
  18. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

So incredibly sad... thanks for the reminder Cynthia~ and even more than that, thank you for being a living example of your words. You always take time to connect and say the kindest things.

MrsPeel likes this.
  19. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

thanks so much girls....
    couldn't have put it better....

it is. and this is what I'm beating myself up with...... I did get an email at some point ...before the change. I was in a very., very dark place of my own at the time having trouble with Sarita and trying to stay afloat health wise...I thought I was protecting her from me by not getting in touch.... and I could have helped... :( I know some really amazing people were still in touch with him and for that I find a bit of consolation....

my adorable Latina sister..... yes, 100% with you....
    I remember (and I think you may remember too) when I first cam,e into the Pad and felt so much love, being a bit reluctant to post about it because I know some people find the Latin over love, extroverted thing a bit over the top and cheesy.... but I know the coming and posting in this forum my gratitude for you guys has gained me some of the most amazing friends I have at the moment.... and some people whom, though we don't speak much outside these gallery or forum, are so much part of my family...... so yes, all the way, rather be laughed because I say it, than let people go without me saying it.

and yes, I know. I know you care and I am always with a smile every time I come by a page of yours or a post of yours in the forum... couldn't count a better blessing than having you in my heart :)

you make me cry.
    see, you are one of those people, I think we have never spoken beyond conversations through Los or threads here...but I know YOU. I know your family, I know your heart.
    And I am always delighted when coming by your pages, and to be able to count you in my scrap family.
    I have to say again.... I do not like the use of real life" for the outside the computer life...because, to me?
    this is as real as it gets.
    you guys are real to me and are one of the most important reasons why I keep head high :)

And now I'm of to wait for it being late enough in South America to call my dad, who called me last night (just to chat) and I said I call you later as I was complaining ion the phone to Amazon Instant Video..... and forgot to call...
    I know I am really blessed, lucky to have both my parents...and he is almost 90 ...so , yes, my dad first.

thanks also for all the commenting in my gallery, I need to get organized as it isnt as easy to get to all of you as it was before for me (my brain is having a hard time and my arthritis is getting worse , thank got for spelling check, if you talk to me on instant chat you know I write typonese )

jesskab, jenn mccabe and Cath_ like this.
  20. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

hope not out of place, cynthia could not read my above link. I will remove if this is wrong to do. Andys into when he joined jj

andy_into_capture.PNG

chloe_digiscrap likes this.