New Planner Collection Monthly FREE printable and a helpful video...

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by justjaimee, Dec 11, 2015.

1. DixieDoesPSP

DixieDoesPSP Well-Known Member

I was actually just looking at those planners and wondering if they were worth the high price you pay for them. Yikes. I love the Platinum one! I just cant see me spending that kind of money though if I dont know I will use it and love it. I am thinking I nee to go cheapie until I know I will actually use the planner. I am more excited about decorating it then anything right now LOL

2. AllisonPennington

AllisonPennington Queen of the Realm

That's kind of the deal I made with myself - if I use my less expensive planners or at the very least enjoy decorating them then when the planners switch to include 2017 (yikes) I'll buy the EC or the Kikki K. (or, you know, when I can't take waiting anymore)

But truthfully - I really like the Happy Planner and don't feel like I'm settling like I though I would. I haven't touched it yet but I keep picking it up and smiling at it. That's gotta count, right?

3. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Jaimee, just saw your newsletter in my inbox and i want to hug you. I rec'd my Portrait a few days ago but haven't had the chance to take it out yet ... honestly it freaks me out a little - the thought of the learning curve and all. But you're video looks like it shows me exactly what I want to do with mine/why I bought it. So thank you. Looking forward to watching it. xoxo thank you!!!

4. DixieDoesPSP

Okay i just ordered my Happy Planner for 12.00 and change. So excited! I got the one that says "Good things are going to happen" I need that reminder right now! I thought maybe it will brighten my outlook and improve my mood. Thanks ladies for all the help.

5. mommy2boyz

mommy2boyz This closet isn't big enough for my boots

I have a new Planner Love planner that Franklin Planner and My Minds Eye did. I need to see if I can pretty it up! I just bought a TON of new stuff so I can start hybrid PL, so maybe I can make this work with the pages I've already bought for it!

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
  6. mommy2boyz

mommy2boyz This closet isn't big enough for my boots

And thanks, Jaime for the freebie and the video! After watching it I definitely think I can make these work!

7. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

Where did you order it from at that price?! They are usually twice that, about. I was looking today.

As a different option, I think I'm going to play with this free one, or grab Gina's in the shop. The way I prefer to do mine is to print it already prettied, and then put it in my planner, rather than printing, cutting out, sticking on to my planner pages. I think these will be helpful for that!!

8. DixieDoesPSP

Kristina it was on their website they are on sale right now half off.

9. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

I think you'll like it, Kellie.
    I have a Happy Planner, and I like the size and the amount of space they give you to write.
    However, I've switched to making my own pages for each week, because I just need a different format than Morning Afternoon Evening. But still love the size and versatility... and I love the divider pages they provide!

10. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

do i need to learn accrobat?

11. mirjam

mirjam mirjam

Woohoo way to go Kellie! I ordered the black one with the gold heart!

And no Cath you do not have to learn Acrobat. If you want to use the pdf files included you should install acrobar reader but that is just the tool to open those files. HOWEVER the pdf's include the same stuff as the jpg's so you can just as easily use those for printing.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
  12. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Congrats Kellie! That's a great price! & that's the one i have Mir! it's like a big Mambi Happy Planner party in here. and I agree with Allison ... the year and HALF thing is odd ... I will probably upgrade to a ring bound one when I'm done with this one. But do I wait the year, or do I wait the year and half???

i hope to pull out my new Portrait sometime this week & play!

13. Tabithah

Tabithah Member

I just bought a Happy Planner, but after looking at it, I'm trying to figure out how to add additional pages since the holes aren't the typical hole punch. How do you all plan to add pages, if at all?

14. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

15. klee73010

I want one now... but agh. No point in buying a whole planner if all I'm going to do is print pages of my own. I am not sure I can justify it if all I need is one or two spreads (one monthly spread, and one weekly spread) out of an entire 18 month planner.

16. Tabithah

Tabithah Member

17. Tabithah

Tabithah Member

Kristina, if you want the look of the Happy Planner, you can buy the rings, cover, etc. individually and then insert your printed pages. I'm looking into that option, too.

18. klee73010

I was online oogling them all again today. Sigh. Lol! The one I love is out of stock. Then I looked at shipping prices and decided amazon would be better. Then it wasn't. I think I will check local hobby lobby first, before I do any online ordering, because I can still use the 40% off coupon. I am still holding out thus far, but almost caved when I saw the undated 6 month expansion. That's what I need... a small pack that I can start to determine how it would be used! Lol!

19. sarahbhb

sarahbhb Happy Anniversary babe! Now, pack up!

I bought both of mine at Hobby Lobby. They ended up being about $15 with a coupon which I think is a great price for a planner. The last time I was at my local HL they had tons of them. Hopefully you'll be able to find them at yours.

20. klee73010

Found the one I loved. Coupon made it $16. :)