Eye Candy | Pad Patter 11.21.15

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by scrapsandsass, Nov 21, 2015.

1. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

Do you ever (or how often do you) catch yourself checking out eye candy in your day-to-day life? Like aside from celebrity crushes, do you notice good-looking people you run across? Do you live in an area where there are more good-looking people than not?

I have to say that aside from today (and the occasional firefighter out getting money for Fill the Boot), I don't really notice good-looking guys that often. Maybe we just live in an area where there are a lot of unattractive people. LOL. I could probably count on half one hand the amount of good-looking men I've run across in the past six months. I know some people say that even if you are married, you aren't dead, but I think I'm far too busy to usually notice anyone. I mean, I'm not out in public all that much, and if I am, I'm usually in the middle of a huge shopping list or dealing with Kennedy, so my mind is not focused on guys.

But one of my grandma's nurses... holy moly. He is like a real life (more normalized) version of Ryan Gosling, and I had to tell myself to quit staring at him. :giggle Yesterday my daughter was really mad at me because I hadn't noticed that she had a mascara smear under one of her eyes and she saw it after we'd been talking to him. LOL.

So what about you? Any eye candy where you're at?

2. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

No... i am at home most of the time. When I go into work (the physical office), very few men on my floor/area of the building. I see a hand full of dads at the day care, dropping off their kids, and old men shopping at fry's when I go. Pass. I don't even look at too many actors/celebrity crushes, if I'm honest. It drives my husband crazy when he asks about this kind of stuff. He says I'm "weird" for just not noticing, or caring, and I guess I just shut it off. I just don't care. Lol!

3. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Not really.... I might think someone is handsome, but that's all. Usually they talk or something that ruins the "picture." LOL! Especially anyone that is that good looking... that might be more of in passing - store, or when going out like the city or a bar/dinner type event. Not an everyday thing, since most of my life is routine at the moment. lol!

4. ChristineElizabeth

ChristineElizabeth New Member

I dont pay much attention to other men .. but cars on the other hand to me a nice classic hot rod is eye candy to me.

5. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

6. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

I work in an airport.. and I can not tell you how many times us ticket agents fight over the hotties that come in..
    OMG .. military season is the best.. drool worthy guys by the hand fulls...