Brrrrrrrr....

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Nikki Epperson, Nov 9, 2015.

1. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

We've dipped into the 30's overnight quite a few times over the last few weeks ... so yes, ours has deftly been on a little bit since late Oct. We turn it on the get the chill out of the air in the AM sometimes and in the evening but I'm another one that likes it on the cooler side while sleeping.

2. sarahbhb

sarahbhb Happy Anniversary babe! Now, pack up!

We've still got our air on and not because we need it really but because DH is totally insane. It's been getting down to the 30s and 40s at night and 50s and 60s during the day...but of course it's warmer in our house than it is outside and so DH is turning the air down to 62 at night...I'm not loving it (he also likes to sleep with the bedroom window open, even in winter, even when we lived in Chicago). I wouldn't necessarily need the heat on right now but it seems totally absurd to me that we have ac running.

3. DixieDoesPSP

DixieDoesPSP Well-Known Member

LOL Sounds like your air conditioning the great out doors Sarah. Here in California if we did that our PG&E bill would be as large as the National deficit. Yikes. I'd also be wrapped up in blankets for days.

4. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

With a daytime high of 6C (43F), we definitely have the furnace on! The joys of living in the great white north. [​IMG]

5. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

I cranked up the air-con last night :giggle .... it was humid and warm.

6. Nikki Epperson

Nikki Epperson I'm really a spy.

We finally turned it on Saturday night. I think we were a day late, lol, because Colton (11 year old son) and I are coughing like crazy. Darn!

7. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

Of course I have my heat on. It's way too cold outside and I need it to be 20 degrees Celcius during the day if I'm home, up to 21 in the evening.
    I live in an apartment and it usually keeps quite warm because of my below neighbour heats his place 20 night and day. It's a blessing and a curse, really. Waking up in a warm room is something I really dislike, but at the other hand I don't have to spend as much money on my electricity bill. If it'll freeze a bit it will cool down enough to wake up to a nice 17 degrees. I love cold in the morning. I only have to heat at night and then I don't go overboard because I like laying on my couch on my onesie and with my blanket. And I usually keep the ventilation grids open on the windows, unless the wind is blowing right in.

8. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

We are in the high 60's today. No heater on, but we are all wearing long sleeves, pants and slippers. LOL As the evening wears on, I'll likely add my hoodie. But I love it. Wish the weather was like this all the time!