Making Gifts | Pad Patter 11.10.15.

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by jenevang, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Trista

Trista I'm Working On It

We do a little gift making. This year, I am not sure it's going to happen.
    I have made a couple of canvas-dori's, and a leather fauxdori. They are addicting. Problem is... I don't want to pass them along once I make them. Hahahaha!

2. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

You rock... but this is my fave *love*

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
  3. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

Oh I love those notebooks! I actually just ordered a surprise bag from a notebook webshop I found yesterday and everything the have is amazing so there was no going wrong! I might keep it all for myself, I might give some away.

We have set (quite a low) budget this year so it's not easy to find something good. I might add some homemade gifts.

I have years that I make gifts and years that I don't. My family was very impressed the first year which was a great thing because me making gifts that year had all to do with my financial situation. The coasters I made my sister are still in use.

4. DixieDoesPSP

DixieDoesPSP Well-Known Member

Wow now you ladies are making me feel like a slug with all your awesome handmade items. They all look beautiful. Now I want to come steal your goodies. He He He

5. amandajane

amandajane amandajane

This is what I did last year. I made up boxes for my kids main teachers with 4-5 things, and bags of 1-2 for other teachers and friends.

[​IMG]

I think I will do something similar this year, but haven't started yet.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  6. DixieDoesPSP

DixieDoesPSP Well-Known Member

Alright now you are all just rubbing it in. LOL Great job on your projects too. You girls are all amazing.