Special Retirement Offers!

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by alb52, Aug 10, 2015.

1. alb52

alb52 · · · – – – · · ·

A few things to note as you're heading over to stock up during the huge Amy Martin Designs Retirement Sale!

First, the entire store is on sale. Second, if you're looking for some amazing bundles, head over HERE to see some great offerings. Finally, if you want even MORE savings, pick up the Bonus Savings Guide today - the offers inside expire on Sunday, August 17, so shop NOW!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bcnatty

bcnatty Disney - it's all for the kids!

Wow Amy...you are awesome!!! I bought a whole bunch of templates yesterday, but you are beyond generous!!! Thank you so much for your amazing talent!!

3. Kate W

Kate W And justice for all ...

Thank you so much, I bought all the bokeh that I have had on my wishlist forever! And some templates, of course xx

4. kaphelps

kaphelps CT - OLB

Just went shopping! Thank you so much - hate to see you go - you're a long time fav and I have many, many PL pages using your beautiful templates to prove it! Best of luck!

5. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

need to make some money appear from somewhere...shame you are retiring, but great offers!!! all the best for the future :)

6. dvhoward

dvhoward Don't bother me before 10am!

I came, I shopped, I downloaded, I unzipped, I organized and now I scrap....

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  7. alb52

alb52 · · · – – – · · ·

yippie!!! :yesss

8. gybogi

gybogi Giddiyup!

thank you for the amazing sale!

9. jaye

jaye My other car is a Zamboni!

I keep going back and finding more that I must have to add to my already pretty good Amy stash :)

10. Amson

Amson Yoo-hoo!

Thanks so much for the offers.

11. mommy2boyz

mommy2boyz This closet isn't big enough for my boots

I'm so sad you're retiring! I have always LOVED your designs and templates! I stocked up earlier today. Thank you for the generous offers. You will be missed!

12. Pallavi01

Pallavi01 You have that sharp, useless look about you

Just pressed the button and bought a ton of stuff thats forever been on my wishlist. Used my $20 MOC coupon which I didn't know what was I saving for....Now I know!! :)

Super duper sad to see you go....I was in denial for a few days...thought I had read it wrong...really!! I know there's a strong reason for you to go....but the heart wants what the heart wants :)

Wish you the very best of luck in your future endeavors....Big BIG hugs to you...You don't even know how much you will be missed!! Whatever you are thinking - just multiply that by infinity....just that much! :)

13. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

I can't seem the coupon code to get to work!
    My cart has 9 items in it, good for $26.42. They're all Amy Martin products and there are no bundles or collabs among them. I'm trying to use the coupon "$10 off any order of $25 or more". When I enter the coupon, it gives an error claiming it is not valid or expired.
    Can someone help me?

EDIT TO ADD:
    I've just added some more things to my cart and used a different coupon. Cause like, why not? ;) This one worked just fine.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
  14. jang

jang Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Hate to complain but the sale date given was given as through August 17. I went to buy some things today and the coupons don't work.
    What am I doing wrong?

15. Kate W

Hi Jan, I think the date must be wrong. The coupons expired on Sunday, which was 16th. Maybe post in the 'help' thread?

16. alb52

alb52 · · · – – – · · ·

Which coupon are you trying to use? Most expire tonight at midnight, were only good for a specified date or had a limited number of uses.

17. dvhoward

dvhoward Don't bother me before 10am!

I used the 40% off coupon which expires tonight and it worked flawlessly for me. It had a minimum balance that needed to be in the cart according to the coupon. Did you have enough in the cart?

18. Kate W

Oh Sorry, I thought they expired on Sunday from the posts on FB, must be time difference has me confused. :dizzy