[M12] TEAM B MISSION

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by Li Li Wee, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Li Li Wee

Li Li Wee I create my imagination

TEAM BART'S ARTSY ANGELS

1. ArisaMinamoto
    2. Cath
    3. lorryfach
    4. Christa
    5. Kate W
    6. zippyoh
    7. Ga_L
    8. KarenB
    9. Jenevang
    10. weaselwatchr
    11. carilyne
    12. jagruti_patel
    13. KayTeaPea
    14. bellbird
    15. Jeanet
    16. Natascha

PLEASE ENSURE THAT 75% OF YOUR LAYOUT IS FROM TLP PRODUCTS AND THAT IT IS A NEW LAYOUT.

As a team you are to :
    - Decide a team NAME
    - Come up with a color palette for this mission. All agents from this team will be using the same color palette.

ONCE YOU HAVE DECIDE ON THE ABOVE TWO, PLEASE HAVE AN AGENT PM ME THE TEAM NAME AND COLOR PALETTE.

Every agent will come up with a page :

- That is a panoramic size. This is what I came up with
    Width : 3505 pixel Height : 1326 pixel
    And then I resize it so that I can post it into the gallery.
    - An art journal / mixed media page.
    - Use your mouse or tablet (if you have) and DOODLE OR SCRIBBLE OR DRAW SOMETHING on the page.. It has to be visible and not hidden..
    - use lots of paints, splatters,gesso… blend it!! play with opacity… just like how you would paint or create a collage…

MISSION ENDS 29TH JUNE 1159PM EDT.

PLEASE POST YOUR COMPLETED PAGES AT THIS THREAD.

Newbies, if you are unsure about how to do something.. You have your team.. get to know them , you can ask them.. Agents, it's a team mission.. have each others back!! Have fun agents!!

Here is my page (I combined Team A's mission into this ):
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
  2. ArisaMinamoto

ArisaMinamoto Crazy for Coffee

color palette --->
    [​IMG]

team name ---> Messy Girls? sorry I'm not so creative in giving names :/

Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
  3. Li Li Wee

i love the COLOURS!!! OMG!! the name is so COOL!!

4. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

You are quick Arisa. After looking at team A I also thought of maybe using a BYOC palette (one of the months) and with our assignment that may have the paints or splatters or some artsy thing we could use. Although we can recolor too. I like your palette and team name is okay maybe something more agent sounding? Sounds like fun.

5. carilyne

And then again Agent Q loves it -- more pull for our team. LOL

6. Li Li Wee

LOL!! It really depends on what your team wants.. looking forward to seeing what you agents come up with!! :) BY THE WAY, I'm not good with giving names too…

7. ArisaMinamoto

the color is not the problem because you can recolor items ;)

8. Kate W

Kate W And justice for all ...

Good morning Ladies! I suggest that since we are all in different time zones that we give ourselves 48 hours to decide on a name and colour palette, so that we can all get started on the challenge. As the deadline is the 29th we'll still have a week to complete our pages. I am not sure how we are all going to vote, perhaps we can make decisions in this thread over the next two days.

I guess most people are in the US and are fast asleep right now!!

My son says I am bossy, I hope I don't sound bossy here, I am just excited to get started on this project with you all!

I love Arisa's palette, more than happy to play with that one :)

I suggest we are caled the "Clueless Kitties" as a little nod to this thread we were posting in yesterday.

9. Li Li Wee

:) great suggestion !!!

10. Kate W

Hi Carilyne, we posted at the same time :)

I also thought of BYOC, but then it might be difficult if we haven't all got that BYOC. I only have the last 3, and one or two others that just happen to be part of kits that I like...

11. carilyne

That is true Kate, although there are usually only a couple kits that have the type of things in our assignments and they are less expensive. Recoloring usually works for me especially with the way Arisa laid it out. I like your idea of setting a time frame for names and palette. Or we could be Gullible Guppies in nod to that thread (sorry not my favorite thread I'm in the US so I lived with the suspense too long). I get to sleep on it but I'm game to just about anything. This is going to be mostly foreign to me as I haven't used my program for drawing before. Can't wait to try I think.
    My only confusion in this is 75% Lilypad if we are drawing most of it. But there are paints and gessos, splatters so that must be what they are looking at?
    Okay I'm west coast US past midnight here and time for bed.

12. Kate W

Good idea Cath, Just Jaimee is a great pick for mixed media, lots of painty stuff.

Edit : night night carilyne - I'm just getting up :)

I've always assumed the TLP percentage is TLP versus other shops? So if you use your own drawings/photos etc that doesn't count against you in terms of the percentage?

13. carilyne

I thought of Just Jaimee, just need to remember not everyone is in Storyteller (or what is it called). Back to recoloring Carilyne.

14. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

Hi girls !
    so much to read this morning ! and I'm not totally awake (saturday morning, I have time...)

first : I'm happy to be in this team and I love what we must do. thanks LiLi !

second : Arisa's combo color is great, we are not forced to use all the colors, I thing and for paints or splatters it's easy to recolor.

third : for the name, I'm not good to find good one, english is not my mother langage, so it's difficult. can someone explain me "Clueless kitties" ? I don't find clueless in my dictionnary

15. carilyne

hope this helps the english seems to fit
    n'y voir que du feu
    v.
    be clueless ; be in the dark ; be unaware ; be fooled

16. Jeanet

Jeanet CT - Lynne-Marie

I just had a look at the two challenges and I'm glad I'm on this team. Working on a panoramic size will definitely be challenging. I can't wait to get started.

I think I'm cool with just about any color palette. I haven't gotten an endless amount of TLP digi supplies but I know how to recolor so it'll be fine :)

17. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

Arisa's palette reminds me of the February BYOC. But that's not one of the last three. I think picking a BYOC is easier than recoloring stuff all over my page. April, May, and June are all great IMO.

I like Clueless Kitties.

18. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

19. ArisaMinamoto

i think recoloring is easier for all, because not everyone has BYOC or Storryteller. i like the kitty name. i´m for it :)

20. Kate W

We could choose a BYOC palette, but if people don't have it then they can recolour what they do have. Does that seem fair? If we go for BYOC then I'm with Lorry - April May or June - purely selfish as these are the ones I have :)