Pad Patter: 6/18 Goodbye Pad! ♥

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by AnneofAlamo, Jun 18, 2015.

1. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

it's not april fool's day but i thought this was a joke?!? my first thought was ha ha, i went thru 'no way' but reading everyone's comments, it's sinking in. I don't thin the Pad will be the same without you Anne! Good luck with your next chapters - and i kind of think you'll miss this place and hop back after a bit - maybe...

2. thimbleberrie

thimbleberrie Oooh, shiny!

I am so going to miss you at the Pad and on FB...your posts are always a kick in the pants! best wishes to you and yours. HOpe to see you are digi land every now and again.

3. bcnatty

bcnatty Disney - it's all for the kids!

Ummmm...what?!?! I thought you were a lifer here!!! I can't even imagine not seeing your comments around here and laughing at your humour. Please, please, please don't be a stranger...you always bring a smile to my face!!!

4. Dutch_Diva

Dutch_Diva The 80's called? Awesome!

:no2 :ignore :cry :overreact Oh Anne you will be so missed by everyone!!! I've also left you a reply on FB but still can't believe you're actually leaving!
    I can understand as we all have (longer) periods where scrapping is low on our list of priorities but still scrap every once in a while but with all the changes in your family etc. I can see why you rather focus on all the memories there! Wishing you all the best dear lady! :heartslub

5. Lynne-Marie

Lynne-Marie there is beauty in everything

Anne, I hope you know how much you are loved here at TLP! Please keep in touch. xox LM

6. Li Li Wee

Li Li Wee I create my imagination

I am sad that you are leaving!! However I understand what you are going through!! love you Anne.. see you soon!!

7. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

You know we'll welcome you back any time! Take care of yourself. :heartslub

8. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

you know I understand you 100%.... and as we talked about last night: I'm proud to have been chosen to inherit your group, plus you better not quit me as a friend because I get on a plane and go slap ya!!!!!!

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Love you dearly- :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

9. Amson

Amson Yoo-hoo!

Best of luck with new adventures Anne. You will be missed but always know you have friends here.

10. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Anne, Big hugs my dear. We all (especially me) will miss you bunches , however I completely understand. Enjoy your family. That is the most important thing in life. Hugs a bunch... Christa

11. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

you will missed you. enjoy time with your family. xox

12. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

It just won't be the same without you Anne. Never thought I'd see this day come!!! :hissy You've been doing this a long time ... and we know you've given it all your heart. Take care and you better stop in and visit ... you will be missed immensely! :heartslub

13. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

So after I found out about this on Facebook last night and picked my jaw up off the floor... I've been avoiding coming here and seeing this post all official like here at TLP. I'm so super duper sad to see you go Anne. You are one of most special people here in the community, so your pages, your spirit and your always bubbling joy in everything you do. This place absolutely won't be the same without you here.

Now, having said that, I wish you nothing but the bestest most happiest and blessed life as you continue making memories with your beautiful family. I totally understand having trouble balancing life and scrappy obligations. Please don't be a stranger and know that you'll miss missed exceedingly!

14. SanVHM

SanVHM Pluk de dag!

Ohhh no Anne:cry, you are so part of here, with your great pages, challenges, lovely comments and always be that happy person. I understand your decision, sometimes a step back is a step forward and never say never!! Keep making memories and I hope that you will be around from time to time!!! All the best :heartlub

15. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Anne - you will be leaving a big hole in the digi world. Your fun outlook and kindness will be missed.

16. Amy Wolff

Amy Wolff Amy Wolff

I've been avoiding this post and the FB post in hopes that it will go away. I'm so sad about this! I have loved following your work and your family. I wish you nothing but the best in the future and you know you always have a home here.

17. chigirl

chigirl Candy Corn junkie

Wishing you all the best, Anne! Love, peace, joy!! I'm sure you will enjoy your new adventures with the family

18. NancyBeck

NancyBeck Happy resident of Pollyville

So sorry to hear this, Anne. You personify what the Pad is all about. We love you and will miss you, big hug!

19. bderby

bderby No, I will not tell you what "merde" means!

I love reading all these comments and seeing just how much you are loved here at TLP. As everyone else has said, it is hard to imagine our little community without you. enjoy your little ones (and bigger ones!) and we hope to see you soon!!

20. elseepe

elseepe I'll follow the sun

I guess I'll jump in here too, I sure didn't see that one coming. Always love your sense of humor and encouragement. I sure hope you'll still pop in from time to time and share with us.