WINNER!! ✴ Want the NEW ❝JOYFUL PLANNER❞ by ForeverJoy before it hits the shop?

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by ForeverJoy, May 27, 2015.

1. ForeverJoy

ForeverJoy Swimming in the big tank

Hello all! :peekin You are the VERY FIRST to see a brand new :beat way to add some JOY to your everyday! This Friday, your calendars, planers and to-do lists will never be the same- or prettier! Check out the design in action HERE on Youtube- and leave a comment below about how you would see yourself using the collection- one comment will be randomly chosen on Thursday night at 6pm EST to WIN the whole bundle before it hits the shelf! :yesss

[​IMG]

2. agravette

agravette Member

I would love to use this to make a daily prayer journal. Also, I think it would be an awesome homeschool planner!!!

3. busywoman139

busywoman139 Wish and hope and ... poof! There it is!

Gorgeous! I am drooling here ;) I would use it in my Moleskine hybrid planner. Love it!

4. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

Please.. please... please... Love anything planner related

5. enjoyyourpix

enjoyyourpix My mama don't like you

6. mollyscraps

mollyscraps Feeding everyone's sweet tooth

Oh Renne, I haven't used a planner in quite awhile but I watched your video and I can tell you put a ton of effort into this collection! Please don't put my name in the drawing because I want someone who is an avid planner user to benefit but I love your designs and thought this might be a good time to let you know! :)

7. LaurieW

LaurieW Member

Oh what fun and what Joy it would bring to pretty up my planner. Love the lists- nothing better for tasks than paper that makes you smile! I would use the print and cut feature (cause I have the ability and have never tried with my silhouette) I would leave fun notes at the office for my co-workers too! Love the sticky note templates- who doesn't like flamingos???

8. ForeverJoy

Molly! You made my day- thank you!

9. MamaBee

MamaBee CT - Kate Hadfield

Wow - that looks really cool, Renne! I need to get back to using a planner - I've been totally slacking on things around here and not getting anything done!

10. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

I'm with Mama Bee there! I need to get back to using a planner. I have always loved them. Beautiful!

11. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

OMG! it looks awesome! I would use this to organize myself in a PRETTY way! LOL! I would use it to keep my never ending to do lists in order and in one place. As opposed to just random scraps of paper all over the place!

Good luck to everyone!

12. RHERR308

RHERR308 New Member

✴ Want the NEW ❝JOYFUL PLANNER❞ by ForeverJoy before it hits the shop?

I'm am bonkers over this. I love decorating my planner. This looks awesome. I would decorate with my digital supplies and use my ever growing font stash to write out my events and tasks and color codes.

Last edited: May 28, 2015
  13. trekmom

trekmom Well-Known Member

Wow, it's so much fun, I would love to decorate my planner and make list papers, etc. Yes, please, I'd love to win this.

14. ForeverJoy

We have a WINNER Folks! :woot

[​IMG]

and... I wanted to be sure that all of you who played along got a chance to use the extra savings code below! :beat Enjoy!

[​IMG]

15. LaurieW

LaurieW Member

Oh thank you so much, I was just getting ready to put it in my cart and thought I better check the thread!! I can't wait to pretty my planner and share it's beauty!