2015 reading challenge on goodreads

Discussion in 'Reading Pad' started by Celeste, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Kegger

Kegger Well-Known Member

I've picked 40 I think!

2. karen perry

karen perry LOCK THE DOOR!

This is so me,i dont seem to find time to do both and at the minute im struggling to get mojo for books so maybe its time to pick up the scrapping again

3. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

I usually set the goal of 52 for the year. I go through long streaks where I won't read, but when I do, I read really fast, so I can do several in one week. I'm only at 3 so far this year though. :/

4. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

Thanks. There is also Free-books.net. I think they all list discounted books from Amazon . I get all three newsletters, so it's pretty easy to find some good reads cheap.

5. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

i've got to check out some of these sites you ladies have mentioned... 52 was my goal last year but i think i fell a little short. i go through periods where i am really into reading and then i don't for awhile.

6. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

i love reading and some books i just come away going 'wow' but the only thing is there is nothing tangible from that, i know if i spent the 8-10hrs or so scrapping instead of reading a single book, i'd have at least 5 pages done towards my album, y'know? that makes the choice difficult sometimes - at least if i audiobook it, i can tie that to housework/exercise time, so there's something kinda more tangible with it... if only there were more hours in the day...

7. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

Hmm I only set myself a 100 book goal this year but I have already read 63 so I might have to move it up to 150.

8. enjoyyourpix

enjoyyourpix My mama don't like you

how are we going towards our goals??

9. Mrivas

Mrivas I know how to spit like a man

I think I've read sixteen of my goal of 24. I will be very happy when I reach my goal.