21 Day Fix - Has anyone completed it?

Discussion in 'Fit Pad' started by MandaKay, Mar 1, 2015.

1. MandaKay

MandaKay Loyal as they come.

I just ordered 21 Day Fix Extreme, and I can't wait to get started! I have kind of "fallen" off the wagon when it comes to eating well and exercising. I have completed two BeachBody workout systems p90X and T25), and they do always give me results, so I am hoping this 21 Day Fix will do the same! Time to get back on track before summer!

2. Lynne-Marie

Lynne-Marie there is beauty in everything

I just ordered one too! The box is sitting on my counter waiting for me to delve in. Let's be workout buddies!

3. sushimommy

sushimommy Could you point me to the helipad?

I need to get back to doing PIYO and the shakeology shakes - starting back with those tomorrow for breakfast

4. heathergw

heathergw Singing in the Neil mobile

I just finished my first week of the regular 21 Day Fix and LOVE it!

I love it so much that I also ordered the Fix Extreme Challenge pack to do after I've done the Fix a few times and want to ramp it up.

I totally had a cheat day yesterday though, darn small group Bible study yummy snacks, sigh...

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  5. heathergw

YES!!! Let's totally keep each other accountable!!! I know I'll need to do more than one round and the schedule is the same every week so we could totally have a daily check-in, make sure we kept to the containers and done our workout.

6. MandaKay

I would LOVE an accountability group!!! I know I will definitely have cheat days Heather - no doubt in my mind, but I figure I will still be more conscious than I normally am on portion sizes and more healthy food!

Sushimommy - way to go on the PIYO workouts and shakeology! I have not gotten that workout yet because I didn't feel like it was my "style" of workout, but I know MANY people who LOVE it and have seen good results!

7. heathergw

Have you gotten yours yet, Amanda? We could totally start the Monday after you get your package... I am on week 2 of my first round but plan on doing more rounds anyways :)

8. Lynne-Marie

Monday sounds perfect for me!

9. kendallt

kendallt Active Member

I've been doing it, but...I confess I don't do the DVD's every day because there are a few classes at the gym I go to that I absolutely LOVE, so I do those instead. Just finished my daily Shakeology about an hour ago. ;) Love the idea of an accountability group!

10. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

never even heard of it. is there more to it than just a work out? what am I missing?
    I recently bought p90x3, which is the 30 minute work out version. problem is, all of our equipment is in our FREEZING COLD basement, and i'm too big of a baby to go down there to work out. you have to dress in layers! :giggle

11. MandaKay

I got my kit gals!!! I am starting Monday with the 3 Day Refresh kit that I got with the challenge pack - it's is kind of a "detox" of sorts for three days. It is hopefully going to kickstart my weightloss and clean eating. So, I can still start Monday - that is kind of when I am starting my whole journey, but I will not start my 21 Day Fix Extreme part of it until Thurs. Because of the low caloric intake during the 3 day refresh they don't suggest any extreme workouts - I will probably just do my walking during those three days to get my 10,000 steps each day!

RebeccaH - the 21 Day Fix Extreme is like a p90x3, workout wise, but it adds in the elements of clean eating in portions that are appropriate - so it comes with containers for portion sizes! Not sure what I am getting myself into because I LOVE food - specifically sugary foods and junk food! Eeekk! Also, I saw you just got a FitBit - YAY!!! I also just upgraded mine (last one went thru wash - not a good thing), now I got the FitBit Charge HR, and I LOVE it!!! Hope you love yours! And, finally - I am with you on the cold basement thing, however I find that all too soon I am no longer cold - only a matter of time before I am sweating and wishing I still felt cold!

Ok gals - let me know what you think and if we should start a new fresh thread to track and discuss! I would love tips and tricks on meals and eating - that is going to be my hardest part!

12. Lynne-Marie

My pack is the regular 21 day fix by the way, not the extreme one... but I'll follow along with you guys anyways.

13. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

I am not doing this, but I need to go back to logging my food and doing good food choices. This past week was a disaster after 8 amazing weeks!

14. MandaKay

Has anyone started their program yet?! I am set to start the workouts on Thursday, because Mon. today, and Wed. for me are the 3-Day Refresh! I can't wait to get into the workouts!

15. heathergw

I've been sick with a nasty sinus infection that landed me in urgent care and I'm still recovering... this was supposed to be my 3rd week of the regular 21 day fix... I'm going to do it again once I recover.

Lynne-Marie - I'm doing the regular 21 day fix, not the extreme. I have extreme sitting and waiting for me to complete a round or two of the regular fix.

16. MandaKay

Just checking in ladies...anyone keeping up on their workouts?! I am 5 days into my workout program of 21 Day Fix Extreme. I did really well this weekend even with eating - which is big for me - normally we eat out a bit more on weekends but we only ate out once with our friends, and I got a steak and salad - both on my list of things I can eat, and I ate smaller portions thoughout the weekend. SO far staying under my daily calorie goal intake. I did have three drinks (Mikes Hard Lemonade), so that was the worst thing I did in the last week! The workouts are kicking my butt right now yet for sure - EXTREME means extreme!

Can't wait to hear how you are all doing or if you picked up into the program yet!

17. heathergw

I still haven't been able to get back into working out and I really miss the workouts. I just can't seem to beat this cold/sinus infection and still really wiped out. Gonna hopefully start back up next Monday.