Kiki K and the Just Jaimee planner pages?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by ayaandjudah, Feb 4, 2015.

1. ayaandjudah

ayaandjudah Queen of PL

Does anyone have a Kiki K planner and use the just jaimee A5 planner temps?

I was looking to purchase a planner and Jaimee's preview says to get Kiki K medium, but the specs on the Kiki K site seem like that would be too small.

wanted to know if anyone had any personal experience with this.

Thanks!

2. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

I don't have a Kikki K (or any A5 planner) but can't you just scale the templates down? It's only slightly smaller, so you won't really lose much of your writing space.

3. ayaandjudah

ayaandjudah Queen of PL

You're so smart.

4. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

I'm still figuring this out exactly... but I downloaded the templates last night and there is a detailed instruction sheet on how to scale to fit each planner size, along with adjusted background sizes to fit the shape. It's really cool how it's all set up.

5. mrspotts

mrspotts Could I get a planner for my planner?

I don't have a Kikki K but I do follow the planner community. A Large Kikki K is equivalant to an A5. Which one are you getting? I've been toying with buying a Kikki K for quite some time now.

6. ayaandjudah

ayaandjudah Queen of PL

I ordered the Large Kiki K, but now after considering that I could really just adjust the templates, I'm wishing I got the medium.

7. mrspotts

mrspotts Could I get a planner for my planner?

Hmm...that's too bad. I know those planners sell on ebay really easy if you decide it is too big for you.

8. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

yup, she is, our Lorry!!!!!!!

9. crecia27

crecia27 Must.travel.

I had missed these - but I'm in love and even bought January and I'll go back and fill it in this weekend :-) Thanks for enabling!

10. ayaandjudah

ayaandjudah Queen of PL

Happy to help!!! I love the pages.

11. JuliettePerkins

JuliettePerkins I eat, sleep, breathe Apple.

I'm playing at the moment with how to scale and cut on silhouette to be able to clip the pages into a Plum Paper Planner; I love these kits so much :D

12. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

I use them in my A5 Arc planner :). They are the perfect height and the edges stick out a bit. I could easily trim them down after printing but am keeping mine that way as sort of a "place marker". Love them so much!

I've also considered the Kikki.K (since some are 50% off right now), even holding it until next year. But I need to STOP feeding my planner addiction, hehe... Somebody stop me!

13. dvhoward

dvhoward Don't bother me before 10am!

Planner??? What??? Wouldn't that mean I'd have to get ORGANIZED!!!

14. PrideAndJoyDesigns

PrideAndJoyDesigns New Member

Yay! So happy to hear that people are liking the templates! And yes, they totally fit the A5 - just got on to this thread - I'm the one who helped Just Jaimee design these (I'm Amy but design under my name Pride and Joy Designs). If you ladies who are "loving" these planners want to see any changes, let me know and I'll be sure to incorporate your thoughts for the next releases!

15. sucali

sucali sucali

I think the medium would be too small for all the beautiful details of the templates.
    I have two medium Kikki K's (= Personal Filofax Size)...
    I'm sure you will be happy with the large Kikki K!

16. sucali

sucali sucali

Nice to meet you Amy! The templates look beautiful!

17. ayaandjudah

ayaandjudah Queen of PL

Yep, I went with the large and I LOOOOOOOVE it.

18. PrideAndJoyDesigns

Hey Ladies! I just wanted to pop in and provide an update from another related forum thread: The good news as stated above is that the template pages work well with the kikki K large planners when scaled to the A5 size mentioned in the templates. the BAD news is that the template pages do NOT work well with kikki K medium sized planners during this release. See the below explanation I pasted from my response on the other forum thread:

"I am so sorry but I just realized there's a mistake in the planner templates regarding the scale factor for a kikki K medium sized planner, and I wanted to make sure people were aware. The templates provide a scale factor for page inserts measuring 5.7 in x 7.4 in and states that kikki K medium is this size - however they are NOT. This was my mistake for trusting an online measurement I received for how large Kikki K medium sized planner page inserts really are. I JUST got my own kikki K medium sized planner page inserts by overseas mail (took forever!) and these measurements are WAY off! In fact, kikki K medium sized planner pages are more like 3.75" by 6.75" which is the A2 size (that btw - Webster's Color Crush Planners also measure). I intentionally did not support the A2 planner page size this release since the aspect ratio is so different (it's tall and skinny). I hope to support this size next release, however I'm SO SORRY for any confusion this may have caused! I am so sorry for this mistake and will do everything I can to correct it ASAP and will update this thread with progress.

Thank you all for your patience thus far as I am just starting out with these types of templates. Please let me know if you have any additional questions, concerns, issues, or recommendations either here or via PM! I am here to help and want to make sure to not only make things right, but make sure that people get enjoyment out of their purchases (which is the whole point in the first place)!"

19. PrideAndJoyDesigns

BTW - I bought the webster's color crush planner (which is the same size as kikki K medium) - ayaandjudah - and while I LOVE being able to carry it around in my purse and write a few notes, the included weekly pages are kind of small for me to write much - and I tend to write A LOT so I LOVE my A5-sized Day Runner (same size as kikki K Large) for weekly details, but could see recording one-page-per-day in the smaller sized pages - just not weekly :)

I'm going to see what I can do to accommodate this size in the templates next release while still keeping the details large enough to SEE and to WRITE in!