We made it!!

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges - 2015' started by asali, Jan 31, 2015.

1. suzyqscraps

suzyqscraps How now brown cow

I did it! Got behind this week but just uploaded my last one. WOOT!

2. lauracw

lauracw Gets a funky high on yellow sun

I haven't scrapped since July 24th...my computer died and I hate my new one. My files are a mess. I just finished my 31st challenge (and 11 of them were 2 page PL pages!!!! So 42 pages total.) And even better, I caught up 11 weeks of Project Life and I cleaned up a ton of the mess switch computers and operating systems created!! I'm feeling so successful right now, lol!

3 years in a row, woohoo!!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  3. huyentrang43

huyentrang43 Well-Known Member

My first time ever, so hard, sometimes so lazy and want to give up everything, but now, DONE! yay yay yay!

4. Pallavi01

Pallavi01 You have that sharp, useless look about you

First time ever scrapping so many pages in a month!!! Can't believe I did it!! Seriously !!!! :)))

5. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

I finished & this was my first MOC.

6. Deekaa

Deekaa Gotta get my book fix!

As always I just finished before the deadline. But I made it! :yesss Congrats to everyone who also finished all 31! But now what? :cry I will so miss it checking the forum every morning for the new daily challenge...

7. Hanazana1

Hanazana1 Shhhhh!

Yeeesssss!!! But for slow scrapper as me it was very difficult!!!!

8. beszteri

beszteri CT - Lynne-Marie

9. Meg

Meg There's no place like home

Did it for the first time !

10. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

This thread makes me so happy! I love the excitement from everyone who finished! Huge congratulations to all of you! :)

I finished too. At one point I was about 6 pages behind and got a little worried, but I still did it! Woo-hoo!! :)

11. looklaura

looklaura Member

I was worried I wouldn't make it - I had 8 pages to do yesterday! I made it just in time for the buzzer though and feel great! Congrats to everyone who completed all 31 challenges :)

12. asali

asali Mad for Marzipan

oh myyy we are sooo maaaaany. Glad we all finished our MOC project!

13. JillW

JillW I love lavend ... zzzzzz ...

I finished late Saturday night and yesterday I did go through some SERIOUS withdrawals!! On the flip side, my house cleaning is getting caught up already!! LOL.

14. christina

christina christina

I am shocked that I finished! I was 8 challenges short on Thursday, which is a lot for me! Sometimes it takes me a whole day to finish a page :shakehead This has taught me not to over scrutinize my pages, which is huge for me! :thumbsups I have so enjoyed looking at everyone's take on the challenges :heartlub Next year I am going to stay caught up so I can enjoy the side stuff more! Congrats everyone :cheer

15. Roboliver

Roboliver I feel right at home at the Glitter Gulch!

I made it tooooo!!! I was so worried I wouldn't. Had a blast!!!

16. dvhoward

dvhoward Don't bother me before 10am!

I finished all 31 layouts with 11 hours and 45 minutes to spare! I just finished going through 4 pages of the layout thread and all the 31 finishers and I have to say everyone did a FABULOUS job. Julie really does have a lot of work ahead of herself. Congratulations EVERYONE! Thank you to all those who make MOC possible.

17. karbolik

karbolik Well-Known Member

I finished it! and I'm finished too. after I made the last one I went to bed to get a long sleep. it was really challenging and at the end of the month I made a pile of layout! It's great. I want to print them as a book as soon as possible. Thanks for gorgeous fun! and congratulations to everyone. It was really lovely to take a look what you made!! you are full with inspiration!