Pad Patter: 1/16 - Resolution Progress?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Angie4b1g, Jan 16, 2015.

1. 4noisyboys

4noisyboys Being a Grandma is the best!

^^^me too^^^

2. javamonster

javamonster Rwaarrr!

Huh? What does it do? My daughter just had that done instead of getting acrylic nails. She said it was better than laying on the fake nails.

3. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

So far so good. My one little word, my resolution, this year, is "balance".

I've tweaked my eating habits so I eat lower carb and cleaner during the week but on the weekend am allowing myself some flexibility, more carbs and more calories.

I've gotten into a scrapping habit of getting a page or two done in the morning/lunch time and then after dinner have been spending more time with my hubs, watching tv and catching up on forums and pinterest, and not scrapping (during the week only b/c on the wkends I scrap whenever). Not that I won't scrap in the evening but it won't be every night, just occasionally.

So far I've managed to create a bit more balance in my life. I hope to continue.

4. kim21673

kim21673 I'm slowly getting there!

My resolution is my OLW...RECLAIM. My main focus this year is to reclaim my health! I am off to a great start!!!

With that OLW, I am branching off and also hope to reclaim some relationships and our house (get rid of STUFF).