Can we talk DYD?

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by RebeccaH, Nov 16, 2014.

1. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

I started with photos for my book Thanksgiving night and finally came up with a "keeper" title page for my book last night! We're on the road all day today, but once we're home, I'll start my pages for the things we've done so far. I'm finally in love with my title page (at least my fifth different version) which is setting a more positive tone for this project.

2. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

3. Ink and Pixels

Ink and Pixels Active Member

Just wanted to mention (if you haven't seen it) the Project Life app.. Similar to pic stitch. It comes with some PL cards and you can add your own, via Dropbox or adding them to your camera roll, like you can above. (I think Just Jaine has a tutorial on her blog) There are 12x12 layouts that you can export as 8x8 too. There are also 4x6 templates and 6x8 templates too. I'm loving this app! It's on sale through cyber Monday for .99 cents (usually $2.99). I will mention it's only for iPhone for the time being.

Anyway - thinking of doing extra December inserts using this as special things come.

4. Dutch_Diva

Dutch_Diva The 80's called? Awesome!

Great ideas and would love to do it but unfortunately I am in the do it one day and then give up group :(