Where can I find this paper?

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by matsugirl, Oct 16, 2014.

1. matsugirl

matsugirl New Member

I bought the Funtabulous Fall kit...Adorable!

The layouts posted with the product Funtabous in the store, I see one with a paper that has caught my eye. The layout is done by Michelle.
    The paper in the layout is darkbrown with black pattern lines and the edges look as if torn out of a notebook.

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Fantabulous-Fall-Elements.html

Hopefully someone can help. :)

Thank you!

2. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

Hi! The layout you're looking at is by mishou aka Michelle Godin aka Michelle Baxter aka Quirky Heart. :) You can see it in the gallery here. It looks like she blended a couple of different papers in the kit, and the shape comes from the mask she used. I couldn't find the mask in her shop, but if you PM her she might be able to help you out. :thumbsups

3. KimJ

Actually, now that I look again, it looks like she might have used the paper from my Damaged Goods pack for the torn shape. Sad that I didn't recognize it first. It's early here. :giggle

4. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

5. matsugirl

matsugirl New Member

Thank you Kim for your help! Turns out that I have your Damage Goods, so I have the paper. And my son helped me to figure out how to turn your notebook paper into a color/pattern, notebook paper. How cool is that! :thumbsups Very happy that I posted my question. :)

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
  6. KimJ

Yay! So fun! Glad I could help, and double hooray for your helpful son! :)