CLOSED We are Storytellers - Day 33

Discussion in 'We Are Storytellers' started by lmccandless, Aug 22, 2014.

1. lindseylou

lindseylou Active Member

I certainly loved the freebies, but the tutorials were fantastic! I love learning how to get more out of my programs.

2. Katherine B

Katherine B 2, 4, 6, 8, who do we appreciate?!

I have to say that the entire WAS event was one of the BEST events that I have ever seen. It was so well organized and so FULL of phenomenal content! And that collab! Holy cats! The collab was nothing short of AMAZING!

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
  3. cruisetoscrap

cruisetoscrap New Member

I really like Kraft paper I use it all time when I scrap gown up stuff baby girl stuff or rough and tumble boy stuff. So having that in the freebies was my favorite part. Thank you so much to all the designers for such a great kit.

4. jd55057

jd55057 New Member

This kit is priceless! A person can use this for any layout they choose to do.I love it. I haven't done any layouts with it yet, but today will probably be the day. Thanks so much all of you great designers for sharing your talent with us all.
    Hugs Donna

5. LilGray26

LilGray26 New Member

My favorite thing about WAS was the excitement of seeing what the next part of the kit would be each day!

6. matsugirl

matsugirl New Member

The freebies of course! :) Seriously, LilyPad has a treasure trove of wonderful designers.
    Thank you for the unique kit and having a new surprise freebie everyday.
    Even though I can't do the challenges, I enjoyed reading the threads and seeing the layouts. I really want to try them myself, but summers too short and busy!

7. kennedyklan

kennedyklan New Member

I have loved this kit and unfortunately missed a few days due to power outages in our area. I sure hope to win! :)
    Thank you for this beautiful kit!

8. withnuts

withnuts New Member

I really enjoyed the tutorials and, of course, the wonderful free kit. Unfortunately, I missed the first three days, but I have so enjoyed it. The kit is so versatile and can be used for any kind of layout, but it also has a vintage feel to it that I love. Thank you so very much for the opportunity to win. This has been a wonderful event. I know it has taken a lot of work, and I so appreciate it.

9. candi1973

candi1973 Member

I have loved all the tutorials and of course all the free awesome stuff you guys are so wonderful and I think you for everything!

10. elaine

elaine Active Member

I love the kit, at least the parts I was able to snatch. I love the tuts and all the creativity of so many folks who so willingly share. The Lilypad is awesome! Thank you for the gifts this month. Storytelling IS the best part of scrapbooking.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
  11. scrap4joy

scrap4joy New Member

I came in on it late, but loved what I saw! I think my favorite part was seeing the awesome variety of what the designers came up with for the kit. It gave me so many ideas!

12. Jenna

Jenna Jenna

I want the entire kit! Camping had me away for a week :) My favorite part was the SURPRISE each day. I loved logging in to see what the goodie was that day!

13. CanadaDiAnna

CanadaDiAnna Member

I lurrrrvvvved ALL the freebies.. but some really made me squeal with delight.... like the Kraft Cutout medallions... oh and the kraft ellies by JLarsen.... and and and... the Ellie Mixer that had those super cute paper clips and cool flowers in it... oh my ... some of the papers in some of the mini's had me drooling too!! Anyways... just loved the use of so many different textures ... the colour scheme and the general feel that really made it feel like a Story Tellers collection indeed!! Gusssssssssssssssh!!!! hehe :D

14. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I loved the quality & quantity of the freebies

15. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

The anticipation each day was the best part. Anticipation for the challenges, the downloads, the chatting, the whole shebang!

16. tawyn

tawyn New Member

What a lovely collection, but the best bit is being challenged to use it to create 4 layouts (so far). Thank you to all the wonderful contributors!

17. melaniedesigns

melaniedesigns CT - Krista Sahlin

I loved the awesome mini's and the challange but i would love to go for the complete kit because my computer chrashed last night and i have lost everything :(

18. Severina

Severina New Member

I like how they look. I want to make some project life cards with those cute bits (shapes) or cute words. Ofc I missed 5 out of 32 so far but at least have something to use. Thank you for making them. I would love to create something like that.

19. KellyM

KellyM Kickin' cancer's butt!

I loved the surprise of seeing what was free each day - it definitely made logging in fun! Even more so though, I LOVED seeing the creativeness of the Lilypad designers, how they can take a color palette and make so many different and cool elements and design pieces! Way to go Lilypad! Love this place! :)

20. Rachel_NC

Rachel_NC New Member

I have LOVED the tutorials and helps! I get stuck in the ruts of the few things I know how to do, so it is really nice to be able to follow along and learn some new techniques. Thank you! (I've love the freebies as well, although I missed the first week and a half :) )