CLOSED We are Storytellers - Day 33

Discussion in 'We Are Storytellers' started by lmccandless, Aug 22, 2014.

1. vicky23ny

vicky23ny vicky23ny

My favorite part was checking each day to see the freebie and which designer was featured. Thank you for the amazing collab.

2. Angi W

Angi W New Member

Storytellers

I have liked all the parts of the collaboration and all the designers sharing their talent and tutorials with us! Thank you so much!

3. crazycat1126

crazycat1126 Well-Known Member

I'm a freebie fan for sure... I wish that I had time for the challenge this go round, because I would have been all over those!

4. scrappingramma

scrappingramma flower power

omg I loved it all, I srsly learned new stuff I had never tried.
    I also learned stuff I was doing ahhhh do it an easier way.

5. Lambie

Lambie New Member

I liked collecting the WAS kit & creating LOs with them ( Even though I missed one day :tantrum )

6. hsmom

hsmom New Member

The freebies and the tutorials have been much appreciated. Thank you!

7. staciahall

staciahall Quidditch, anyone?

I really enjoyed all the word art, especially those with "story" as part of it. I always seem to need that word...

8. MariSt

MariSt Well-Known Member

I really loved this kit and all of the designers are so generous to give so freely. I have loved the challenges as it has made me think a little deeper about the pages and include things I may not have otherwise included. Thank you!

9. pckj

pckj Member

Going into the forum and opening the links was like Christmas everyday! Thanks for the freebies!

10. spenny

spenny Well-Known Member

I loved everything !!!!!! Thanks for everything !!!!!
    :) :)

11. agravette

agravette Member

I loved all the beautiful gifts that were given each day! Thank you all so much!

12. ShawnaW

ShawnaW New Member

I think the best part was seeing what the new part was everyday and how the different designs all fit together. Thanks to all the designers for a full month :)

13. Lor

Lor you've always had the power, my dear

The daily anticipation of the goodies gifted by the amazing designers her at the LilyPad!!! Such a generous and fun group of designers! Thank you all! :-)

14. omuli

omuli La!La!La! I can't heaaar you!

It has been like a Christmas every day with a little surprise... I LOVE the kit designers have created, it's beyond awesome. Thank you once again :)

15. SmallMoments

SmallMoments Are you ready for some football??

I could only participate the first week of challenges because then school started, but I LOVED the way it stretched and challenged me to scrap in a way I wouldn't normally scrap!

16. ladydsw00

ladydsw00 New Member

My favorite thing was collecting some pieces of the kit. I couldn't do the challenges as I was getting prepped to teach kindergarten this year. I missed alot of days so I hope to be a winner... thanks for the chance and the pieces was able to collect!

17. skapu

skapu New Member

I loved the kit itself - such a huge collab and each designer adding their own stamp of originality to it. it sure was fun visiting daily!

18. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

oh my goonies!! how I love the peeps here at the Lily Pad...and to look over this thread, at so many NEW peeps! it is like just amazing and then the peeps that have been here..
    oh you peeps are the bestest evah!
    [​IMG]

19. tanni

tanni Member

loved the tutorials!

20. shawnyrvr

shawnyrvr New Member

I just found the threads last night through someone's blog post, due to being out of touch this summer.
    But I have to say the kit your lovely designers made and shared with everyone and all the challenges to encourage everyone to preserve their memories truly was a great gift to each individual that was able to participate! What a beautiful gift and great community effort on the part of TLP! :D