so how do you feel about

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by AmaG, Mar 29, 2014.

1. AmaG

AmaG Born in the wrong decade

potty-training LO's? I love Kaye's in training collab and I so want to get it but I'm not sure how I feel about making a LO about potty time. Am I just being too prim?

2. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

I kind of cringe when I see potty pages, but I have seen some cute LOs with close ups of little feet hanging over a bowl. It is a big part of those early years, so I can see that it's something to document. Just don't show us what's in the bowl! LOL!!!

3. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

4. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

the best thing about digital scrapping is that you can scrap as much or as little of a subject (and photo) as you like. If you felt uncomfortable about having a potty shot on your page you could crop it so that it was implied but you still get to remember the funny moments. Go with your gut and remember, its all about YOUR memories, so scrap what you want about what you want :D .... and have fun!

5. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

This is a PT page I made. I scrapped this particular page because you can't see any nakey bits and you can't really tell what she is sitting on until you see the journaling/title.

[​IMG]

There are a couple of other nakey pages I've made of her in the past, and I use an element to cover up her bare behind when I post the pages online.

6. Roboliver

Roboliver I feel right at home at the Glitter Gulch!

I don't mind them if the photo is a bit discreet (but only if you're showing it publicly)

7. la

la A closet sap

A long long time ago I remember seeing a layout with straight up poo on it. Lol. That's a bit much , but as long as it's tasteful it's all good. It really depends on your comfort level ( though I draw the line on poo. If you're that comfortable well ... Eep lol). We all probably have potty training pics and I see nothing wrong with adding it to our scrapbooks :]

8. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I have seen some pretty cute ones, and along with la...some that are well, eep, crossing the line...think that this page will be shown in the teen years? lol, that being said, some of my favorites are ones that butt cracks, and toddler in underwear!

9. javamonster

javamonster Rwaarrr!

Silly me didn't think to take any potty pics; if I did, I think my family (immediate and extended) would wonder about how far I'd go in other instances about other, more embarrassing things! Ah well. I know my kids. They'd both be mortified. (13 and 17, and both shy introverts)

10. sm_amber

sm_amber I learn from the best..

^^this^^

I didn't take any pics of the actual "process" with my first, that I remember.. But I do have a pic of a pile of big boy undies all close-up showing the fun patterns and super heros he was so excited about at the time.. That along with the journaling is plenty for me...

Last edited: Mar 30, 2014