Custom Font

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Ronisdragon, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Ronisdragon

Ronisdragon Why can't someday be now?

Hi. A long time ago I bought a custom font from heather Hess but I didn't send it in. Yesterday I finally emailed it to her but now I'm wondering if her email is still the same. Does anyone know if it is still the same as a year and a half ago? Thank you! (Working on a gift for my hubby and thought it would be fun to have it in my hand writing.) :)

2. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Hi Roni! How are you? I talked to Heather just a few minutes ago. She did get your email and you'll have your handwriting font back within 24 hours. What a great touch your handwriting will be on the gift for you hubby!! :)

3. addykan

addykan 5* Brit Bear

Wow you mean you can get a font of your own handwriting? I'd love my Dad's handwriting in a font!!

4. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

You most certainly can with The Custom by our fontographer, Heather Joyce! It's great for adding personalization to your pages or capturing the handwriting of someone you love. It even makes a great teacher gift!

[​IMG]

5. addykan

addykan 5* Brit Bear

Brilliant! Thank you for the info, that's definitely something i must do!

6. Ronisdragon

Ronisdragon Why can't someday be now?

Thank you Laura (Did I remember your name right? Lol. It would be a miracle because I'm horrible with names!) I'm excited to get my font. I should have done it sooner but I was stressing. Knowing I needed it for my hubby's gift helped me get over the hatred of my writing! Lol. Thanks so much! I'm really focused on my sewing lately but I'm wanting to try Project Life again so I might start hanging out here a bit more again. Lots to document this year since we are doing fertility treatments! Hope you are doing well Laura (please let it be right, now that I've said it twice!).