December Daily .. who is doing it and what is your game plan?

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by ShannaNoel, Oct 3, 2013.

1. TerriVB

TerriVB True love is overlooking the sweat and stink to re

Ok-I have searched for the Journal Your Christmas by Shimelle Laine--and I can't find anything current--anybody have the link?!?

2. ShannaNoel

ShannaNoel ShannaNoel

I SAW THIS AND NEARLY grabbed it! It is so lovely!!!!

3. ShannaNoel

ShannaNoel ShannaNoel

Terri- I would certainly include it. I might even say, we love CHrismtas so much we didn't want it to end.... and then document through new years

4. heathergw

heathergw Singing in the Neil mobile

I do mine through the new year usually... I never stop at Christmas day and I love having NYE in my album along with a list of goals for the new year and a review of the year... I think some people end at Christmas day just because by Christmas they're ready to be done with the album... but December Daily isn't necessarily about Christmas, it's about your December so there aren't any rules saying you have to stop at Christmas, you could totally go on

and technically Christmas goes into January, so some people go through king's day... I know Shimelle usually has journaling prompts through king's day ;)

5. heathergw

heathergw Singing in the Neil mobile

my guess is she won't have anything current until some time in November... everything she has is through last year, but once you buy the workshop you have access to it forever including the new years... It's a huge hit so I'm sure she'll have it available soon

also... keep your eyes peeled at TLP... there might be some prompts and exciting things going on here too ;)

6. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

Thanks so much for the input Heather! I think I'm going to attempt a daily album starting with Thanksgiving night and running through NYE. So, a daily December with a little November. This will work out well for this year, with Thanksgiving being so late. I might need to rethink things after that though.

7. amyjaz

amyjaz amyjaz

Yes, having others rely on me is part of my motivation for sure! I am hoping to get all the templates done and scheduled to the blog by the end of November, so that December is just me doing my own album!