OcTOBer Art JOurNal Challenge 2 (weeks 3 and 4) SIGNUPS - Technique Challenge

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by Dalis, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

First of all Congrats on the GSO!!!! woot woot!!!!!
    I am so glad you like the videos and that they help in any way.

2. Dalis

Sleep is over-rated, just kiddin'! Let me know what you think of the videos.

3. Dalis

Yay, I am so glad to see the videos made you use "masks" and "fun" in the same sentence!

4. Dalis

Anne, I hope that at least it gave you some ideas on how to use the masks in other ways.

5. Dalis

Hi Susan! Welcome to the Pad! First of all This is an excellent use of a mask and a picture put together. The sense of this mask is very "rocky" and "grungy", which is perfect for a rock star like her. You did awesome!
    I hope the videos help you out! Oh and you are doing wonderful, thanks for playing with us this week!

6. omuli

omuli La!La!La! I can't heaaar you!

Thanks Dalis! You've done awesome work with these challenges :)

7. AnneN

AnneN New Member

Thanks Dalis they did. :) Would never have thought of adding an effect to a mask...that is cool. ♥

8. PachiSusan

PachiSusan New Member

Thank you so much, Dalis!!! I have never really known how to use masks, so this was an eye opener to me. The videos were clear and easy to understand and I look forward to continuing to learn more and more about Photoshop and what I can do with it.

9. PachiSusan

PachiSusan New Member

You did a great job! I love the way you made the paper disappear into the background!

10. PachiSusan

PachiSusan New Member

Awesome page!! I love the background you created!!! So hip and edgy!

11. PachiSusan

PachiSusan New Member

I commented on the gallery version of this - still love it!! LOL

12. PachiSusan

PachiSusan New Member

I haven't heard about Craft Artist...but I love me my Photoshop!!! There is so much that it can do I can't even possibly learn half of it! LOL

ETA I just looked it up. Not Mac compatible, so not for me.

13. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I use it on Mac...I have a program called Parallells which mimics a windows computer inside my Mac, I kniow is not for everyone.... but thing is, I used Photoshop, and still use it, for editing photos...but when I tried to scrap with PSE, with people helping me on skype even, I ended uop in tears...and am not talking figuratively....IU was crying, hard...and am not one to not take up a challenge. I dont preach that people should use CA, but I was just simply commenting with Anne , is very new to me to find people who use the program, in the 5 years I use it, Anne & Sarah are the only ones in the big scrapping scene, most people who scrap with it post in the program's site, which is called Daisy Trail but I just dont really like the designers there....., so coming back to the point: I dobn not preach that people should use it, just said we are blessed with it! :)

14. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

I use Craft Artist too., and yea definitely easier , and quite a lot more user friendly than Photo Shop, and the effects are great.Mind you I still use Photo Shop too,for templates mostly. Each to his own ...
    I am happy to see you back, and hope you feel better,-and that you stay better. good vibes coming your way...~~~ :-)

15. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Thanks my loveky Nemla!!!!!! I ll be back later with time (and hopefully a page) things are getting better thank God, will update later, always great to have someone like you in my heart with good wishes!!!!! Hugggzzz

16. Dalis

Oh hun, I add styles and effects on anything and everything that I can put on my page. LOL!!!!!!!

17. Dalis

I am so happy the videos helped out all of you gals! It was an experiment, but seems that is working so I'll keep up with them.

18. sbpoet

sbpoet Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Flower Power​

Now I'm going to watch the next video & maybe do another. This was fun!

19. purlz76

purlz76 Ags

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Welcome Susan :) I posted on your page in the gallery, but I wanted to officially welcome you here :) Glad you gave it a go.. beautifully done by the way and glad you liked Dalis' videos to help you... masks are so much fun!!